A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Black Girl Magic GIF by Identity

11 Likes

footage from areas of highly sensitive security risk, cameras that expose possible vulnerabilities to any further seditionist incursions into the [capitol] building given to a PROVEN LIAR [Carlson] to manipulate [selective editing] into the most fascist narrative possible is nothing short of TREASON in the highest order.
McCarthy should be charged.
Swanson Carlson should be muzzled with supreme prejudice.
this cannot stand.

23 Likes

Yep, but it will stand, Iā€™m sure.

If Biden and Co. have any power over what Faux News does and says, theyā€™ve already shown themselves to be unwilling to use it.

16 Likes

Now that heā€™s given it to Tucker, he has no reason left to refuse requests by anyone else.

Heā€™d better brace for a shitstorm of FOIA requests, backed up be lawsuits, if needed.

20 Likes

ā€œThereā€™s more to see from
stacey_fightsā€¦ā€

Fights what? Facts?

8 Likes

ā€¦and sheā€™s so fulla shit sheā€™s gotta bleach her hair.

10 Likes

Whale deaths and windmills: More New Jersey mayors contradict experts

16 Likes
23 Likes

And here I would have thought that someone outside a a TPUSA event waving Nazi flags would be pointing out who was inside.

God I hate this fucking timeline

17 Likes
21 Likes

Pay Me Harry Potter GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

10 Likes

No Kyle, you murderous fuck, they wonā€™t come after me. I donā€™t travel long distances, or any at all really, to wave a gun around looking for an excuse to shoot somebody.

16 Likes

FFSā€¦you MURDERED people, you little fucking shit.

25 Likes

Heā€™s a taker, not a maker!

17 Likes

Hopefully it was all virtual books, and no one killed trees for that pump and dump.

17 Likes

If Biff gets the nomination, Pompeo is the most likely choice for VP. Heā€™s not attention-hungry like EmptyG, so he wonā€™t steal attention from the narcissist. And while heā€™ll play the part of the bland white guy lickspittle like Pence did, heā€™ll be more pliable when heā€™s called on to do his part to undermine democracy.

13 Likes

Bootstraps, Kyle, bootstraps.

11 Likes
17 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried What An Asshole GIF

24 Likes

Lucy: What a shitheel!
(The Goodbye Girl, 1977)

15 Likes