A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Dude professes to not understand that race and sexual orientation are nondiscrimination categories that include white people and straight people.

Probably because he’s never experienced any discrimination based upon either of those.

Still - looking forward to seeing you in prison for criminal tax evasion Chuckles.

22 Likes

Boggles my mind that someone who inherited 90 million bothers to evade taxes. Well, boggles it for a few seconds, until i remember that having a lot of money just seems to dial up the greed for even more money.

22 Likes

He’s such an ass.
By that logic, what reason would Black people have had to be paying taxes all this time? Or LGBTQ+ people? Or, for that matter, women? Especially pregnant women?

20 Likes

Plus, I assume I pay more in taxes than he does. Certainly more than Trump!

18 Likes

But everything is for them! They’re not oppressed, rich white dudes are!!! /s

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

18 Likes

Customer Service Ffs GIF by JC Property Professionals

ETA: It feels like everything she is in favor of is all “take” and no “give”.

18 Likes

““And I don’t even like some of these commentators starting to talk about it, for the simple reason we control two-thirds of the country. Two-thirds of the country actually back what President Trump stands for, nationalist populism.”

Popular vote Biden: 81,283,501 Trump: 74,223,975

Steve failed math.

20 Likes

Maybe he’s pulling out that geography versus population banana/shenanigan again.

19 Likes

One acre, one vote!

17 Likes

Even then, I think they fall short. Most of the American West is public land. A huge swath of what’s left is owned by corporate farms and ranches, not individuals.

22 Likes

Just look at it!

Morning Getting Ready GIF

19 Likes

I don’t think the Boebert realizes that more guns in the hand of more Americans also means more guns in the hands of leftists and anti-capitalists. Let’s see how she’s gonna respond when some anarchists arm up. LOL

15 Likes

We don’t need to wonder. We can predict with certainty that it will be exactly the same response as when the Black Panthers armed up.

22 Likes

I’m sure that’s true in her actual divorce, where she’s probably trying to leave her soon-to-be-ex fully destitute…

17 Likes

OOOOH, this fucking asshole…

Stacey on Instagram: “We warned you. Illegals can now become police officers. You can’t make this up.”

Misinformation GIF by Vaccine Safety Net

13 Likes

Here’s what that link got me, which I guess is a good thing.

16 Likes

You have to poke “see post” to view it, but it’s pretty much in the headline.

“Illegal immigrants —> work permits —> driver’s license —> police officer.”

16 Likes

there are a few steps missing in that sequence:
toxic masculinity → racial animus → guns → power tripping → then cop

16 Likes

She still has it wrong from the get-go.

https://felonies.org/is-crossing-the-border-a-felony-8-u-s-code-§-1325-other-immigration-laws/

Crossing the border illegally can result in both criminal and civil charges. For criminal penalties, they may be subject to up to six months in jail and a fine for their first offense, and any subsequent offenses can reach two years in prison. Generally, a first time charge of improper entry, when assigned criminal charges, will likely only be a misdemeanor, dependent on a lack of aggravating factors. However, any offenses after that may result in a felony charge.

For civil charges, they can be fined $50 to $250 for the first entry and $100 to $500 for every reentry after that. The law also notes that civil charges should only be pressed in addition to criminal charges, not instead of.

Anyway, if you’re going to call people “illegals”, you might as well include many members of Congress. :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/20/kevin-mccarthy-tucker-carlson-jan-6-riot-footage

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/20/kevin-mccarthy-tucker-carlson-jan-6-riot-footage

14 Likes