A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

14 Likes
8 Likes

We wouldnā€™t BE here dealing with this shit if it werenā€™t for you, newtā€¦

Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

23 Likes

Heā€™s not dead, yet?

Shoulder Shrug GIF

17 Likes

Only his heart.

Oh, forgot, and his soul. Thatā€™s dead too.

22 Likes

Trick question! He never had a soul.

21 Likes

His mother sold it for the pentagrams.

14 Likes

Now I want a Weird Al parody of his own song, All About the Pentiums but with pentagrams.

18 Likes
16 Likes

Marcus and his wife, Billi, were among the first to sign The Giving Pledge, set up in 2010 by Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and Gatesā€™ then-wife, Melinda French Gates. Its signatories promise to dedicate their wealth to charitable causes in their lifetimes.

Charitable causes, like insurrection and deadly covid disinformation.

ā€œWhy wonā€™t those peons sacrifice themselves to make me more billions?ā€

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Bernard%20Marcus

14 Likes

Heā€™s stuck in the queue behind Henry Kissinger.

10 Likes

Cross-posting with the misogyny thread, for obvious reasons:

20 Likes

Shut your mouth! And you @FGD135 heā€™s literally saving the people every day!

What a shitstain.

ETA the picture from the FT article didnā€™t load. Itā€™s a nutty quote. Oh and fixed a spellings

5 Likes

ā€œWe would end up with 15, 16 stores,ā€ Marcus said. ā€œI donā€™t know that we could go further.ā€

That would beā€¦an incredibly successful business that anybody could be proud of as their lifeā€™s work?

ā€œIā€™m worried about capitalism,ā€ Marcus told the Financial Times.

Lets Go Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

13 Likes

It should be noted that these ā€œcapitalistsā€ complain about having to pay a non-living-wage minimum wage when the labor market is weak, but as soon as the labor market is strong, they complain about how ā€œnobody wants to workā€ and that their own business model fails when workers can choose to take higher-paying or lower-harm jobs.

ā€œFree Marketā€ my ass.

20 Likes

Issa Rae Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mean, if I could steadily sell just 4 paintings a month as a freelance artist, Iā€™d fucking have it made!

15 Likes
24 Likes

Whatā€™s missing from the story is, are we talking a guilty verdict in a criminal trial? Because I donā€™t want to hear about them getting sued or slapped on the wrist with community service. They need to go to prison for this.

19 Likes

Itā€™s a civil case. He was already found guilty in a criminal case. 500 hours of community service was his punishment.

Edit:
ā€œAnother case in Michigan remains pending.ā€

19 Likes

Insufficient.

If thereā€™s no meaningful accountability for electoral fraud on this scale, then itā€™s not really illegal.

22 Likes