A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

4 Likes
11 Likes

So they wagged their finger at her. But she still gets to practice law.

22 Likes

Who needs sex ed or reproductive freedom? Not this idiot (but only because she gets wingnut welfare).

16 Likes

She’s a white cishet conservative, consequences for her actions would be discrimatory.

17 Likes

But that’s how life is SUPPOSED to be, just focusing on the family! /s

16 Likes

Boebert went on to claim that there is “something special about rural conservative communities.”

Tracee Ellis Ross Couple GIF by HULU

22 Likes

Somehow, I have a sneaking suspicion they also tried to get the usual right-wing hoax bullshit they’d be doing anyway recognised as “community service.”

10 Likes
16 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF

14 Likes

I hope “accused of” gets changed to “charged wirh” right quick, so we can get this scheming psychopath off our media plates already. Let’s stab it with our steely knives and we just might kill the beast!

19 Likes

Dana Carvey Nbc GIF

14 Likes

[guitar solo]

I hate to say it, but we’d still be hearing about him. The MAGAt caucus will consider him a martyr and call him a “political war prisoner.” MTG will claim to go on a hunger strike (which will actually mean she’s given up pork for a week, except she forgot bacon is pork…). Anyway, you see where I’m going with this. I won’t be satisfied until the whole insurrection caucus is behind bars.

12 Likes
25 Likes
15 Likes

They really misspelled “put a target on her back”:

I’m fairly certain that the Murdochs will do everything they can to evade responsibility and pin it on anyone else they can…

also… this is very weird… here is how I saw the story on google news:

And now it says praise when I go to the page itself (see above).

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

Peter Navarro

Butthead’s emails!

11 Likes

25 Likes

Seemed like a good time to check in. Yep - still in prison!

15 Likes

:disappointed:

13 Likes