A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Andrew Tate either dying of cancer or else faking an illness to avoid consequences for his behavior

13 Likes

He has freckles?

14 Likes
23 Likes
19 Likes

I guess he’s running out of ideas

Andrew Tate was allegedly recorded trying to bribe Romanian politicians on a phone call while in custody. “It’s bribery,” Romania-based attorney Stefan Loredan said explaining the allegations against the controversial influencer dubbed “Top G” by his followers.

Andrew Tate Accused of Bribing Romanian Politicians on Recorded Phone Call - The Global Herald

15 Likes

13 Likes

Beth speaks for all of us.

Happy Well Done GIF by Sarah Squirm

13 Likes

14 Likes
13 Likes

#ManpanzeeTopG (my preferred favorite)

#StopBeingMeanToMeTopG

#SuchaWeenieTopG

#WoeismeTopG

#OkayMaybeYouGotMeTopG

2 Likes

Wow, his transformation completely passed me by! What a shame!

There is so much to unpack in this article.

In reality, the Dutch government was forced to act by a legal ruling, as levels of nitrate pollution, largely from livestock farms, break European law.

Everyone of us who lives or has lived in the countryside (at least in Europe, I can imagine it is different in countries that have a larger scale of agriculture and more separation between living areas and cultivation areas) knows that the nitrate crisis is real. There are springs that ran clear and fresh when I was a kid that now produce a green algae slush instead. Ditches by the side of the road are covered in foam from excessive use of liquid manure.

Some of his many rants about Bill Gates are illustrated with an image of the man wearing a multicoloured lapel badge, helpfully circled in red. This speaks to another widespread conspiracy theory: those who wear this badge are members of a secret organisation conspiring to control the world (so secret they stick it on their jackets). In reality, it shows support for the UN sustainable development goals.

This is from the UNDP shop, where you can buy the badge:

Be inspired by UNDP’s Goodwill Ambassador and Academy Award nominee Michelle Yeoh: wear your original SDGs pin wherever you go

Yeah, sorry. Any secret society Michelle Yeoh is in can’t be evil!

Although they are trying very hard to make their shop sound evil: humanium metal? I mean, that just sounds like they’re secretly processing humans!

Until recently, I thought younger people, demanding a fairer, kinder world, would transform our politics. Now I’m not so sure. I believe Brand and others are helping to confuse and distract them in their millions, shutting down meaningful engagement. He has, in this respect, become the opposite of what he was.

The good news is that I don’t think Russel Brand is especially relevant to young people anymore

20 Likes

I remember he went on some kind of sabbatical to get his shit together at one point

… sounds like getting his shit together meant abandoning his principles and chasing the Qanon audience instead :roll_eyes:

19 Likes
16 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes

What a piece of shit…

15 Likes

“I’m not trying to be racist, but …"

… “I’m succeeding anyway. Guess it’s just natural talent.”

15 Likes

I would not be upset if one of his constituents strenuously disagreed with his comments on a Queens street corner.

15 Likes
20 Likes

Just to be clear, Drag Queens threaten kids, but chanting Nazis are just fine. OK, got that. Fucking ghouls. They don’t even seem capable of seeing the contrast here.

22 Likes