A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

So he has a fiancé instead of a fiancée, huh?

Not Funny Wow GIF by Bounce

14 Likes
19 Likes

Holy shit… Can stupid ideas not just be left to rot in peace? Must they be zombified every 5-10 years? I think it must be a natural law of some sort.

23 Likes
14 Likes

He does wear a lot of makeup.

18 Likes

puke-throw-up

13 Likes
10 Likes

… like New York district attorneys have never had some asshole try to intimidate them before :confused:

14 Likes

Like many GOP legislators, JJ works X10000 harder at working to distract his constituents than serving them.

12 Likes

Keep it up, Jimmy boy. Congress doesn’t protect you from Obstruction charges.

14 Likes

He’s not going enjoy his little vacation.

14 Likes

Where’s the vomit ‘reaction’ when you need one!?!

Belated jinx; I owe you a coke!

16 Likes

About fucking time.

10 Likes

(excerpt) In response, Jordan tweeted Tuesday: “First, they indict a president for no crime. Then they sue to block congressional oversight when we ask questions about the federal funds they say they used to do it.”

Questions re use of fed funds… questions from a “taker state” rep to a “donor state” city DA.

13 Likes

Texas governor seeks to pardon man found guilty of murdering Black Lives Matter protester | PBS NewsHour

7 Likes

Tldr; With a push towards electric cars, AM radios aren’t being included in them due to the electric motor causing interference and static, making them impossible to listen to.

15 Likes

Any chance to claim victimhood, no matter how ridiculous, is a chance they’ll take. The deep state, the libs, the Dems, the gays, the blacks, the elites-- they’re all out to get you!!

17 Likes

I support this nonexistent plan!

17 Likes

Mwah hahaha!

:smiling_imp:

19 Likes
16 Likes