A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

And all car manufacturers are phasing out in-car CD players, something that Levin would cite as proof that streaming media services favor the libs.

12 Likes

Whereas conservative talk radio has made AM stations impossible to listen to since the 80s.

19 Likes
11 Likes

Back before mobile phones and always available internet, I had a job watching some fields overnight as a security guard. Every so often I was supposed to drive around and look for anything untoward, so I spent the night in my car. Job was from 11pm-6am, and I had nothing to do but read a book and listen to the radio.

I loved listening to the various stations I could hear on AM via ionospheric skip, getting a glimpse of life from various places around the US. This was late 90s, so corporate radio dominated the clear channels, but there was still a lot of smaller stations that weren’t complete dreck, especially on the graveyard channels - you could sometimes hear several stations at once, which was a real trip, and I had a lot of fun tuning round on my old Crown Vic’s tuning dial.

Not so long ago, I once again found myself out in the car late at night, and thought I’d have a little listen, see what was out there for old times sake, and it was bleak. So many stations carrying the same programming at the same time, angry conservative voices spewing tired talking points, religious wackjobbery, country or gospel the only music available, and just a lot of general suckage. AM radio really does deserve to die, and conservative talk radio is why.

25 Likes
12 Likes
13 Likes

Now THAT is a fantastic reason to expel someone!

Of course, now starts the cries of “tit-for-tat”… because facts be damned!

10 Likes

It’s a Republican controlled House! But - they probably will.

9 Likes

Well, yeah! Those Republicans are RHINOs! /s

Maybe this will cause the rift to widen between the fascist wing and the merely far right wing…

9 Likes

Episode 15 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

11 Likes

What it doesn’t take to be expelled from the GOP house: Be an election conspiracy nut

What it does take to be expelled from the GOP house: Personally attack and smear House members

10 Likes
11 Likes

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Laura%20Loomer

2 Likes
4 Likes

Now, Trump reportedly wants to hire her.

Watch out, Laura. It won’t be long before the worm turns and he starts referring to you as Laura Loony.

17 Likes

What a dumb ass.

11 Likes

Speaking of dumbasses…

How long until Lindsey walks this back - once someone reminds him of whatever it is the Trump has over him?

13 Likes

6 Likes
19 Likes

Wow, I like this guy!

16 Likes