A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

One comment on a Fox article said it proved the failure of Biden’s border policies.

The film was completed in 2018.

8 Likes

Or should that be Musk inspired assholes?

8 Likes

This could be the hugest pay per view event ever, the inevitable free for all surrounding which group is the main event would really pack the house.

5 Likes
5 Likes

This arsehole again…

[Archive]

Mr. Carlson interjected, to the delight of much of the audience. “Wait, I know you’re running for president, but you are distressed that Ukrainians don’t have enough American tanks?” he asked, in his trademark confrontational style.

For good measure, Mr. Carlson called Ukraine an American “client state,” accused Ukraine’s Jewish leader, Volodymyr Zelensky, of persecuting Christians and strongly indicated Mr. Pence had been conned, despite evidence to the contrary.

[…]

“The total body count from Russia in the United States is right around zero; I don’t know anyone who’s been killed by Russia,” Mr. Carlson said. “I know people personally who have been killed by Mexico,” he said, adding, “Why is Mexico less of a threat than Russia?”

3 Likes

He might be off the air on Fox, but he’s still punched in on Putin’s clock.

10 Likes

Some what but much weirder.

4 Likes

I seriously doubt he knows anyone who died in Mexico- and certainly not by fighting a war there.

Maybe some frat brother got alcohol poisoning on spring break.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Whatever you say.

8 Likes

How about…

12 Likes

I’m not familiar with this one.

7 Likes

Stare at it for about 30 seconds. Then look at a white surface

6 Likes

It’s the American flag with pan-african colors… I did not know it’s origins, though…

11 Likes

Oops. My bad

This is the one i was thinking of

5 Likes
3 Likes

Mira Sorvino’s in it…

4 Likes

It was originally made by somewhat normal film makers. It’s like Bloodsport some producer got scammed by a bullshit artist.

7 Likes

Dunno if we have a thread for the Election Fraud Trials and Fallout, but this just happened:

7 Likes

He has you by the balls doesn’t he Matt?

8 Likes