A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

I’m sure that bill will fly through the Senate.

Right out to the dumpsters.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Jesse’s mom has got it goin’ on!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

9 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Apparently, my sister and my nephew went to see it (he’s 21)… I suspect my nephew was the one who wanted to go…

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

7 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

They’re in the popcorn. Only peanut M&M’s are safe!

6 Likes

… they are trying to kill me now

8 Likes

Only during a matinee

6 Likes

Aw, man, I wish those were available here.

6 Likes
4 Likes

This has always been the common thread in his voters, more than location and more than educational credential. They’re always people who perceive that whites are losing their power and position as the default and who don’t like it.

11 Likes

I agree that racism is a common impulse among Trump voters, but not that just about any of them “perceive that whites are losing their power and position as the default.”

Seems to me that most naively believe instead that everything’s equal now in terms of race, so any improvements for those who are not white are perceived as unfair advantages. I think they see diversity efforts and BLM protests and such “all over the place now!”, and see all of that as unfair. And thus why they think racism against whites is the bigger problem now.

Perceiving that whites as a group are actually still in power, and especially that they’re still the racial default, strikes me as some (real) CRT knowledge that’s just not in the heads of most Tromp voters.

7 Likes

Yes, it’s a false perception. They are always blind to their own societal and institutional privilege as it still stands.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Ben Shapiro Roasted For ‘Pathetic’ 43-Minute-Long ‘Barbie’ Review

6 Likes