A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Queue the lawsuit from Acer for trademark violations on the laser-eyes poster.

6 Likes

Yeah, camera or not, the urge to correct that sign with a marker is overpowering.

:laughing: at them trying to steal the Dark Brandon meme.

7 Likes

Security camera, meet remote drone.

Ain’t technology great, sometimes?

9 Likes

All it really takes to beat them is a mask, I assume ironically enough…

6 Likes

Yeah - that image makes it look like reflected sunlight coming in through T****’s ears…

6 Likes

It takes a while to charge them.

4 Likes

Some kids are going to leave him presents in those toilets.

5 Likes

“I mean, Giuliani was once worth $100 million. His Giuliani Partners was founded right after 9/11 to capitalize on his 9/11 fame. The place made $100 million over five years,” Kirtzman noted.

But Giuliani “squandered it,” Kirtzman said, recalling his multiple divorces and one ex-wife’s claim that they spent $250,000 a month on “fun.” “I mean, he lived very well and now he’s penniless and facing prison. It’s an extraordinary story.”

8 Likes

That’s an odd way to spell narcissism and megalomania. But whatever, as long as he is nowhere near power, I don’t really care.

10 Likes
1 Like

Led by the long-established Heritage Foundation think tank and fueled by former Trump administration officials, the far-reaching effort is essentially a government-in-waiting for the former president’s return — or any candidate who aligns with their ideals and can defeat President Joe Biden in 2024.

No-ine gets to express shock and dismay at what happens if von Clownstick takes the White House again. Purges are business as usual for fascists.

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

Law And Order Svu Nbc GIF by SVU

7 Likes

“How dare you use your platform in academia to expose the lies of my fascist movement (and the snake oil peddlers who find it a gold mine)?!” sez Gym Jordan.

3 Likes
9 Likes

The gQp hates Fat Bear Week!

5 Likes
6 Likes

That has the ingredients for Canada’s very own Waco.

5 Likes

Undignified or no, the town really needs to implement an Operation Nifty Package.

ETA:

Brad Miller, the mayor of Richmound, told local news outlets that residents were monitoring the situation, and that it appears the group hasn’t done anything illegal in the village.

What? Online and verbal threats and printing fake currency isn’t illegal?

9 Likes