A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Buh bye mthrfkr.

7 Likes

This feels like a “fuck you” to the rest of the assholes who did him in. Could be happier.

9 Likes
2 Likes

First Amendment, schmurst amendment. You do not criticize the God-Emperor Lord Pantloaf!

8 Likes

More evidence that Vance is a fascist. Not that we needed it.

9 Likes

On Wednesday, Republican Sen. J.D. Vance sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and Secretary of State Antony Blinken asking that Kagan be investigated and potentially jailed for writing the editorial, which Vance suggested could be “an invitation to ‘insurrection,’ a manifestation of criminal ‘conspiracy,’ or an attempt to bring about civil war.”

And why the hell did he include Antony Blinken?

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

4 Likes

10 Likes

Wowzers. I’m finding that I’m using the phrase “Unclear on the concept” a whole lot more often than I used to, y’know?

3 Likes

I guess that Yale Law Degree isn’t everything it’s cracked up to be.

5 Likes

“ Then, Ramaswamy claimed that the “great replacement theory is not some grand right-wing conspiracy theory, but a basic statement of the Democratic Party’s platform.” The great replacement theoryis a widely-debunked conspiracy that the liberal establishment, along with a cabal of “global elites,” is encouraging the immigration of people of color in order to “replace” white voters.”

:thinking:

1 Like

Republicans weigh expelling Matt Gaetz after booting George Santos

5 Likes

Make It So Picard GIF - Make It So Picard - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

Next Monday morning, Rudy Giuliani will finally come face to face with Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss in a federal courtroom in DC. At long last, the former president’s lawyer will be confronted with the real, human cost of the lies he told about election fraud.

11 Likes

rage GIF

5 Likes

Sounds like his departure from the Halls of Congress not only gets him away from the scene of his humiliation, but also frees him up to kiss up to what he sees as the way to reach even greater heights.

7 Likes

Well, but he was going to kiss up to Trump anyway, as long as Trump is the front runner. I don’t know if him leaving congress changed that at all…

It is absolutely insane to me that so many people would give Trump so much loyalty when it’s clear he does not give back, but then again, I’m not a power-hungry asshole willing to do anything to cling to a little bit of power… At least not last time I checked? :thinking:

9 Likes

Someone is naive enough to think that Trump will give him a high tier job in his administration; goddess forbid.

7 Likes

I guess if he figures if he shows public support, it might get him an appointment, but maybe he should ask Mittens Romney how well that worked…

But all these people care about is power - getting and retaining it. If they think it will get them power over others, then they’ll do it, even if it means groveling before a POS like Trump.

6 Likes

Doing evil by moonlight
Winning loath by daylight
Never winning in a real fight
He is the one named Sailor Prune

3 Likes

Ex-U.S. Navy SEAL Robert J. O’Neill's stake in a Norfolk brewery is drawing controversy | AP News

A military-themed brewery sparks a fight in a Virginia military city

Norfolk Planning Commission recommends denial of permits for Armed Forces Brewing Company

6 Likes