A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

In other Ramaswamy news, he forgot to turn his mic off when he went to the bathroom during some Xitter Spaces live broadcast.

2 Likes

Someone should deep fake him to this scene. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I hate it when bigots hide behind military veterans

6 Likes

specialhops6

1 Like

Screenshot_20231210_212621_Brave

4 Likes

While I’ve never counted the fingers on his hands, I’m guessing this is a desperate attempt to appear human. That or he heard Trumpy likes pee. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Today is the day Rudy finds out, as the jury makes out the bill for damages.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/giuliani-heads-trial-over-false-vote-fraud-claims-about-georgia-poll-workers-2023-12-11/

Rudy Giuliani goes to trial on Monday in a civil defamation case that could force him to pay millions of dollars to two Georgia election workers he falsely accused of working to rig the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump.

A federal judge has already determined that the former New York mayor and Trump lawyer is liable for defaming Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, a voter registration officer, and her mother Ruby Freeman, who was a temporary worker for the election. The only question for the jury is how much Giuliani will owe in damages.

7 Likes

I’m sure he has nothing to worry about. He’s so likeable and relatable.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I hope Tucker and Alex Jones continue making that prank call show…

3 Likes
7 Likes

Alina Habba is potentially in deep shit. If these allegations are true, and I’m sure they are, she’s got some problems. Just a reminder to any attorneys who think working for Trump is a great opportunity, MAGA has pretty consistently stood for Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.

9 Likes

Do It Reaction Gif GIF by Acorn TV

13 Likes

juicetrump2

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m impressed by how wildly one of the lawyers ignored the advice that I’ve heard attorneys should give to their clients first: “You have the right to remain silent. Shut up.” From the article:

Blehm faces an additional complaint over a post he made on X, formerly Twitter, claiming a Supreme Court Task Force on Countering Disinformation, spearheaded by Brutinel, was formed as part of a CIA-induced effort to hide cases exposing electoral fraud.

Blehm has denied wrongdoing and wrote to the Bar: “My tweet was intended to say that the Arizona judiciary was hoodwinked by the national security apparatus specifically to limit attorney speech and willingness to bring valid claims on behalf of their clients.”

4 Likes

tom cruise projector GIF

Yet again…

6 Likes
10 Likes

And see his face… SMUG. He always looks smug. Now he looks EVIL SMUG in that picture, but I have yet to see a picture where that asshole doesn’t look smug…

smug american psycho GIF

10 Likes

The apology letters that Donald Trump-allied lawyers Sidney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro were required to write as a condition of their plea deals in the Georgia election interference case are just one sentence long.

3 Likes