A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

I’m really coming to despise this woman…

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/15/stefanik-complaint-ethics-judge-trump

3 Likes

Marge in charge with trump on the line…

Who is the puppet? She is.

7 Likes

Rudy’s loses to the tune of $100million!!!

Update:

9 Likes

I’m glad! It enrages me what those poor women suffered.

13 Likes

During a podcast interview in 2018, Robinson said the Civil Rights Movement was a “communist plot to subvert capitalism.” He also said, “so many freedoms were lost during the Civil Rights Movement that shouldn’t have been lost.” So he’s not exactly a fan of Dr. King’s work.

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

juicetrump2

7 Likes
3 Likes

“She dared to state factual truths! Didn’t we outlaw those? I’m pretty sure it was on the to-do list.”

9 Likes

7 Likes

Political = Anything I don’t like.

She’s one of those reality-based radicals!

9 Likes
4 Likes

… isn’t it a little late to make a deal? What’s their incentive to take any less than he already owes?

5 Likes

I’d not be inclined to make it easy on him and allow him to try and save his business empire by stretching it out while accepting less.

But that’s their decision and their circumstances are different from mine; I’m sure.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well, since I’m hungry, it’s pretty obvious. Yummy food or useless pieces of shit…

8 Likes

But do you save pizza and tacos, or do you go for two servings of tacos? It’s a real dilemma.

5 Likes

If we work together, we can save them all…the tacos and pizza, I mean.

6 Likes

Over It What GIF by Bounce

4 Likes

Seems like another case of guilty rich people getting to do something entirely denied to us peons-- negotiating the terms of their punishment. :angry:

5 Likes

The whole situation (where Jones has money to withhold from the victims) should be inverted. He should only be allowed a stipend to live on based on what they give him. He should have nothing that isn’t allowed by them until his debt is paid. No bank accounts, no property, nowhere to live that hasn’t been decided upon by his victims. That way, he is heavily motivated to pay up as quickly as possible and find every cent that he’s hidden.

10 Likes