A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

7 Likes

That leaves Nikki Haley as his veep pick.

Unless he picks none of the candidates. I guess Tucker really does have a shot at it. Ivanka would turn it down.

6 Likes

There’s always Elise Stefanik. She’s been kissing up to him quite a bit lately.

3 Likes

trump-Pillow Guy 2024

Seems fitting somehow.

3 Likes

because they both need to go take a f*#king NAP!!!

9 Likes

4 Likes

The paradox of T**** is that he makes supplicants kiss his ass, but then anyone who does is a chump and too weak to have as an ally. Few can maintain that balance. Pence pulled it off by being so bland that he came off as neither too weak or too strong; too nice or too honest.

That bit T**** in the butt when Pence was neither strong enough to try his own coup by applying the 25th Amendment against T**** but also not weak enough to violate the Constitution to help T**** with his.

8 Likes

Call them out!!

9 Likes

I don’t think he’ll pick anyone who ran for the office – anywhere else, you expect the nominee would pick a veep from the other candidates, but Trump sees it as disloyalty to him, the One True Lord.

I also doubt he’d pick a woman, mostly because he thinks women are weak.

My bettin’ money’s going on either Tucker or Mike Flynn.

8 Likes

Star Trek Yes GIF

6 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

… Rick Scott is still available, and manages to be both bland and terrifying at the same time :thinking:

4 Likes
4 Likes

State funded Nazism.

Great. “South Carolina, we’re almost Florida.”

5 Likes
6 Likes

Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

11 Likes
3 Likes

That seems like it would be illegal in all sorts of ways. Like it could be stopped trivially by a lawsuit by any Floridian objecting to their tax money being used for the private criminal legal defense of another citizen.

9 Likes