A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

4 Likes

I think I posted that in another thread, but can’t remember which one?

It is well and truly fucked up, though…

6 Likes

4 Likes

If it isn’t Biden activating HAARP, it must be Gawd Almighty that hates the Gee-Oh-Pee.

6 Likes

Obligatory…

3 Likes

The white pad under her? Is it there because she forgot to pee before her attention-grabbing stunt or did the NYPD lay down a gluetrap to catch her?

4 Likes

LOL! I suspect it was another sign proclaiming that Twitter is anti-semetic…

9 Likes

My guess was that it was an attempt at a reflector, because if you’re going to do performative imaginary outrage, you may as well try to make sure you’ve got flattering lighting while you do it.

5 Likes

IMG_1791

5 Likes

Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

7 Likes
2 Likes

Damn, i forgot all about her. Figured she was of to NewsMax or some such shithole.

14 Likes

Me too. Seems like most Dems aren’t making noise/news these days. Sanders, Warren, AOC, Omar? Crickets. :thinking:

Or, I suppose, the media could be ignoring them.

8 Likes

I tend to search using the word “news” + the name of any Democrat of interest, and watch a whole lot of articles that never hit the headlines come up. :woman_shrugging:t4: It’s so bad that I wish there was a media bias metric that captures the imbalanced coverage. The mainstream media reports everything TFG and the Chaos Caucus are doing on a daily basis, and acts like nothing else is happening unless it directly involves that same cast of clowns.

9 Likes

I think in a normal election year with only one party going through primaries, the incumbent party has the advantage of being able to sit back and let the opposition tear into each other for a bit. I know this year is not normal in any sense, but the GQP infighting and increasingly “say the quiet part out loud” policy initiatives are still taking up most of the media space and doing the Dems work for them. And then there are the court cases.

I think Biden is coming out with selective and powerful messaging, setting the tone for the next 10 months, and the party is in line with his strategy. The Dems are unified, ordered, rational. They are demonstrating what our representatives should look like. Later in the cycle they will come out with the get-out-the-vote energy, but it’s still too early for that.

My two cents. I hope that I’m not being overly optimistic!

ETA: I said in a normal year the incumbents can let the opposition tear into each other, but this year the GQP is actually tearing itself apart. I feel it’s a good thing in terms of the election.

8 Likes

evil, senseless fuckwits

9 Likes
5 Likes

She needs to be fucking removed from that case. Arguable, after the insurrection this is the most important of all these cases, because it deals directly with national security and how he repeatedly and wantonly violated the constitution for his own fucking gain.

11 Likes

She needs to be impeached and fired for clear and manifest bias and incompetence, but being removed from anything to do with TFG would be a good start.

12 Likes

7 Likes