A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

11 Likes
12 Likes

What planet does she live on???

13 Likes

The one where the worst possible outcome is equal rights and respect for all, I think. Especially bizarre coming from a WoC, but hey, leopards gotta eat, I guess.

13 Likes

Planet Bullshit.

It’s a very red planet. Probably gaseous.

11 Likes

Ta-da!

12 Likes

12 Likes
17 Likes

Inasmuch as Alex Jones is part of the U.S. fascist movement… I bring you some potential good news:

19 Likes
17 Likes

Cross-posting this article from @GagHalfrunt and my comments.

That article should serve as a warning to Americans. While the procedural details will differ, the general process will be similar here should the fascists take the White House in November. This is a gradual process, and the following should sound familiar:

For over a decade, the Kremlin was taking away civil liberties and feeding the population a revamped and increasingly more aggressive version of nationalism. For nearly a decade, most Russians didn’t seem to care.

[…]

There was no key turning point that struck a fatal blow to Russia’s civil society. Instead, there was a slow erosion of rights, says Dan Storyev, an editor at OVD-Info, a rights group that tracks political arrests and provides legal aid.

“The repressions didn’t start overnight. To create this kind of war machine that the Kremlin possesses right now, they needed to neuter civil society, they needed to repress the people, they needed to terrify everyone into submission,” says Storyev.

“You have this gradual, slow, deliberate restriction of civil liberty with the purpose of creating a highly militarized, highly repressed, highly autocratic state.”

This erosion often took the form of vaguely worded, piecemeal legislation.

8 Likes
12 Likes

As one former senior administration official puts it: “You try working for [Trump] and not chasing pills with alcohol."

10 Likes
16 Likes

Then she added, “What I love about him, he never plays the victim. He was like, ‘Keep weaponizing me. I just keep winning.’ Never plays the victim. I thought he was super presidential today.”

Doublethink is a hell of a drug.

12 Likes

Ooo, do him first!

14 Likes

After he serves his sentence.

14 Likes

Compromise people, compromise! How about Bannon serves his sentence at Gitmo?

12 Likes
13 Likes

Surely that’s not possible. I distinctly remember Obama promising to close it in 2008.

9 Likes