A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Where the lions roar and the old men snore.

8 Likes
13 Likes
16 Likes

Fox News Fact Checks! WTF? Why didn’t Fox News just vanish in a puff of smoke?

11 Likes

They should move Kushner there.

10 Likes

Maybe under that area.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe a nice waterfront condo where they dumped a lot of unexploded ordinance?

9 Likes
13 Likes

How’s that housing market holding up in Austin?

Pretty clear IMO that the gQpers are running liberals out of Texas.

8 Likes

Musk ruined the neighborhood.

15 Likes

Quotation-Clarence-Darrow-I-have-never-killed-any-one-but-I-have-read-7-22-44

12 Likes

Of course, they weren’t wearing seatbelts. That’s almost a bigger sin of the nanny state than not letting him drive drunk.

9 Likes

Died in a Tesla; how apt.

12 Likes

Parnas naming names:

Parnas went on to say that when he was arrested, he was linked to an unnamed individual referred to as “Unindicted Co-Conspirator 1.”

“We now know this individual to be Congressman Pete Sessions, who sits on this very committee today,” Parnas added.

“Everyone involved knew they were sharing lies,” Parnas said. He knows this “with certainty” because he was “designated the point person in every matter they pursued.”

Then he continued naming names, including members of Congress:

PARNAS: Congressman Pete Sessions, then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson, and many others understood they were pushing a false narrative.

The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity, and media personnel, particularly at Fox News, who used this narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 elections.

Sadly, they are still doing this today as we approach the 2024 elections.

19 Likes

So why would Jordan and Comer have this hearing if they knew Parnas was going to spill the beans? I know they are gaslighting America and colossally bad at their jobs, but wow. They really don’t come much dumber.

13 Likes

Didn’t half of Parnas’ suitcase of Russian cash go to McCarthy?

14 Likes

I understand he was called by the Dems.

9 Likes

Philadelphia area billionaire Jeffrey Yass’ firm was the largest institutional shareholder as of December in the company that has merged with Truth Social, former President Donald Trump’s social media company.

https://archive.ph/LW0Jm

11 Likes
6 Likes