A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

6 Likes

In 2017, the Federal Election Commission said Bean made excessive contributions to a political action committee she bankrolled to support Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. That prompted some liberal groups to call for a boycott of L.L. Bean — which she described as harassment by “a small kernel of hardcore bullies out on the left coast, West Coast, in California, trying to control what we do, what we buy, what we sell in Maine.”

You can see the crazy.

11 Likes

aka her customers.

13 Likes

The Kennedy campaign immediately lambasted the reports and accused the Democratic National Committee of conspiring to keep him off the ballot. There is no evidence to back up those claims.

This is the epitome of corruption,” Paul Rossi, a lawyer for the campaign, said in a statement. “After successfully collecting all of the signatures we need in Nevada, the DNC Goon Squad and their lackeys in the Nevada Secretary of State’s office are outright inventing a new requirement for the petition with zero legal basis.”

13 Likes

If only the RFK the lesser’s campaign had inoculated themselves against making major mistakes, but no that’s just not who they are. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

23 Likes

Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

MIchael Harriot for president!

16 Likes

insert <daenerys_targaryen_where_is_my_puke_emoji.gif>

13 Likes

And Rogan.
And Abbott.
And Paxton.
And–

Hmm. The list is pretty long, now that I come to think of it.

13 Likes

They should have kept Austin weird

7 Likes

This is a huge middle finger to TrumpkinYoungkin. He and his cronies were set to cash in a project that would have gridlocked a large portion of Northern Virginia (Arlington and Alexandria). The people have spoken! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Another factor might be the death of Peter Angelos. That might reignite Leonsis’ pursuit of purchasing the Nationals. The only thing that held that up was the tv rights which can probably be worked out with new O’s ownership.

(But I do love middle fingers to Gov. Trumpkin)

8 Likes
18 Likes

What took so long?

10 Likes

Does Trumpkin think that’s the proper role for a governor?

12 Likes

He’s not the only one.

Make Attorneys Get Annihilated.

6 Likes

Wait, what? George Mason University?

He’s going to investigate the heart of Koch faux libertarian academia?

Good luck with that!

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#George%20Mason%20University

6 Likes

I was wondering that too.

Surely his people know who’s behind that school.

6 Likes

Of the approximately 115 statements on Fox by its hosts and guests that Dominion contends are defamatory, Fox News wrote in its filing, “there is not a single statement for which Dominion can prove every element of its claim for defamation.”

A Gish gallop legal defense?

13 Likes

Yeah, that mendacious gobbledygook might impress a jury member or two, but it’s bound to piss off a judge.

13 Likes