A guide on how to recognize Nazis in the metal scene

OK, thanks!! That really hit me in the face!!

1 Like

There are a few music scenes that could do with something similar. Hardcore dance keeps having fascists try to co-opt the scene.

4 Likes

That’s the end of the scene I’m looking to avoid. I’m a punk guitarist/bassist and I’ve been on the scene for over 2 years no. I don’t like doing long distange gigs with small bands I don’t know because I can’t run for my life with two guitars, a pedalboard and an amp head.

There was some low-key shit in my hometown when I was a teen, and I was stupid enough to be in the middle of it, bass headtock thrusting like a bayonet. But I usually had numbers on my side.

I’d rather not be anywhere near that shit now. I don’t want my music to fund venues that harbour nazis. I don’t want to share a room with them.

And I really don’t want to be the queer antifa minority in a club full of nazis.

1 Like

Need more guides like this.
Thanks for sharing

Gaahl’s latest album, GastiR: Ghosts Invited, with his band, Gaahl’s Wyrd, is really, really great, imo.

It’s a synthesis of a wide range of metal sounds into something else entirely. Fantastically artistic, almost catchy, while brutal and unyielding at the same time. Highly recommended.

I do love me some Ministry! You have excellent taste in music!

1 Like

Wow! Thanks! I hadn’t realized!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.