A guide to prisons for white collar criminals

It must be so very difficult to be you, surrounded as you are by your mental and moral inferiors. I don’t know how you go on, I truly don’t.

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that his father actually smelt of loganberries…

Well, obviously you don’t, as my moral inferior (see your initial response to me where lying by implication wasn’t beneath you*, this one where you don’t admit your fault and try to deflect your guilt with passive aggressiveness . . . not even wittily, in effect nothing more than platitude) you probably struggled to understand my point at all.

Just win the day now, by explaining how “rehabilitation” programmes which historically and routinely fail in 90 % of cases, are any more than a sop to your pliable conscience?. Their “success” rate is actually damning enough to discredit the whole idea, as you no doubt understand. Wouldn’t do in any other endeavour, people would long ago have concluded “something wrong with this basic idea”

And by work in 10% of cases, of course, I mean something other than you do.

*Just to make perfectly clear what I mean. I never said anything at all about the state putting anyone to death, I never said anything about people being told that was a way to atone for their actions. I didn’t even say I wanted anyone to do it.
And you fell over yourself to spew out deliberate conflation of what I said, with all those things.

dear @tigkiwi, I must regretfully draw your notice to some asshole who seems to have hacked your account and is now posting obnoxious, logically flawed nonsense using your name.

I’m certain that you would never conflate comments and points made by separate individuals into one, asking a person to defend a position they never expressed an opinion about, never mind promoted.

I have no doubt that were you the one in control of the account, you would never interpret someone’s comment in a particular way and then, rather than ask for clarification or confirmation, proceed to accuse them of accusing you of something “by implication.” I’m certain that unlike the unknown immoral asshole in control of your account, you would see the irony in doing so, and would chuckle at the very idea.

I do realize the flaw inherent in my writing a reply to what I must assume is still a hacked account. My only hope is that someone close to you might see my message and inform the real you of the situation, allowing you to rectify it post-haste.

I do offer this small comfort, though: I used more abstract phrasing and more complex vocabulary, as the malicious hacker in control of your account seems to struggle with it. Mayhaps this slight obfuscation of the message stumps your anonymous foe into inaction, allowing you to resolve the unfortunate matter before further damage is done to your sterling reputation.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.