A Hollywood homeless person calls out an anti-vaxxer for their stupidity

Originally published at: A Hollywood homeless person calls out an anti-vaxxer for their stupidity | Boing Boing

17 Likes

I think that idiot on the megaphone forgot that homeless people are capable of understanding and responding to human language.

78 Likes

The anti-vaxxer’s social order has been challenged.

32 Likes

“The homeless don’t catch COVID” is apparently another myth they’re passing around.

33 Likes

“I’m scared too.”

And that right there explains a lot of this bullshit, and the avenue that people like Tucker Carlson use to spread this crap.

12 Likes

Hearing:
“I’m projecting my anxieties onto you right now!!!”

Yeah…
One of the many things I’m tired of hearing from people who do harm to myself and others.

Lady what scares me is you.

30 Likes

Yes, and dead people seem to be immune as well, someone explain it to me? /s

20 Likes

Originally published at: Homeless person explains to ranting anti-vaxxer why he hasn't died of Covid: "Because I'm vaccinated, you dumb f*ck!" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Sadly, most of these people don’t see the homeless as people. In this case, they’re merely props. The failure to consider that they can understand and respond is just a natural extension of that.

28 Likes

And as people who may see themselves as vulnerable, they might possibly avail themselves of the vaccine, which is free.

13 Likes

On top of everything else, I have to wonder: does the anti-vaxxer think sick people are left dying on sidewalks and dead people are left in the street to rot? Or do they not understand the idea of mortality rates, and think even a single living homeless person refutes the whole idea? I just can’t quite pin down the level of dumb at play here.

15 Likes

yeah the underlying logic here is already bizarre, like “It ain’t a real pandemic unless corpses are left to rot in the streets!”

20 Likes

Trump got close

17 Likes

Nor should they.
It is a fine description of the megaphone-wielding loon & the rest of the outrage performers.

I increasingly fail to see why those who deny science [and the technology that comes with it] should benefit from either.
I don’t think most of 'em would last a month.

8 Likes

And further more that they are, in fact, humans!

2 Likes

Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of unshakeable willful ignorance is the answer. Behaving civilly in the face of… oh, fuck it!

9 Likes

“Yeah, apparently, no one who has died from Covid has been readmitted to Hospital suffering from Covid. Dying from Covid makes you 100% immune to Covid! That’s how the immune system works!!!” This message has been brought to you by Tucker Carlson’s black-eyed, transhuman Mexican baby.

Edited to add an “n”.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.