A jailed capitol rioter disapproved of other prisoners throwing feces at him

Our prisons should not be like this. Undoubtedly the insurrectionist’s votes are part of the reason they are, and he undoubtedly deserves this, but I’d much rather he be kept in a safe, humane prison for a couple decades than a barbaric one for four and a half years. If he’s going to be deprogrammed enough to rejoin society, it will take a long time. If not, he’s a clear threat to the public at this time and should remain in prison. But I’m sure he’ll endure the poop-slinging, learn nothing and be even more passionate about the next insurrection when he gets out.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Oblig

13 Likes

He was also the first Capitol insurrectionist to plead guilty and cooperate with the feds.

“My client, who is presumed innocent…”

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

32 Likes

If you can’t face the slime, don’t do the crime.

4 Likes

‘Porridge’ aint what it used to be.

5 Likes

Cry, emo metalhead, cry.

7 Likes

He’s obviously never heard the saying, “like attracts like”.

8 Likes

Oblig, indeed. I was just scrolling down to post this. Hat-cha-cha-cha!

7 Likes

Ahem.

It’s “Who’s the government to say whom you can or can’t throw shit on.”

10 Likes

I think of this quote on a daily basis now:

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect…

It explains so much, including this. The law is a weapon to be used against “the other” not them. If that’s not the case, something has “gone wrong” as far as they’re concerned.

To be fair, this might have been before he plead. But I’ve also seen white conservatives being described as “presumed innocent” of their crimes after pleading - or even after being convicted, so…

9 Likes

Who’s the government to say upon whom you can or can’t throw shit.

8 Likes

Upon them the shit you must throw, young padawan.

6 Likes

9 Likes

He hasn’t even been to prison yet. He was in jail. Prison is worse than jail. Oh the places he’ll go.

5 Likes

aahh the the shit hits a fan of insurection

3 Likes

Apparently works the other way around too…everyone here is pro-shit throwers right now.

Seems like everyone, regardless of politics, wants the people they don’t like to get shit-faced in prison.

3 Likes

Off topic, but Kid Creole wore more pancake makeup than most of my fav drag queens do, yikes…

4 Likes

For a long time I had a very cloudy memory of the chorus from this song. So vague and distant a memory that I wasn’t sure if I was even remembering a song, or maybe I was just mis-remembering an old cartoon or a Cab Calloway moment from an old movie.

And then here it was, all at once, on the BoingBoings.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t care, do u?

1 Like