A jailed capitol rioter disapproved of other prisoners throwing feces at him

Originally published at: A jailed capitol rioter disapproved of other prisoners throwing feces at him | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Oh, now he’s upset about people throwing feces around…

55 Likes

I’d guess this guy wouldn’t have a problem with feces being hurled at capitol police or the congresspersons who he threatened.

“He’s not hurling feces at the people he needs to be hurling feces at.”

42 Likes

I understand the fact that incarcerated people do deserve to be kept reasonably safe during their confinement, still I can’t help feeling some perverse pleasure at having this shitbag get some of his own medicine flung back at him.

25 Likes

That’s getting off light for being a traitor.

18 Likes

Shit-for-brains shit-stirrer shits on democracy and then shits on fellow shit-for-brains shit-stirrers and then complains about shit being thrown at him?

Oh, the irony!

24 Likes

“I never thought people would throw shit at ME,” complains person who voted for the People Throwing Shit at Other People Party.

69 Likes

Can we spare a thought for the eggs of fecal parasites who did not deserve to be flung to such a disgusting, low, and useless creature.

Oh, and the corn kernels? Be fair, they had it coming.

14 Likes

My client, who is presumed innocent, has just gone through two months of hell where other people were throwing feces at him

and

In exchange for ratting out his fellow rioters,

It’s tough being a stool pigeon.

46 Likes

He’s trying to infringe on their God-given rights to express themselves. Who’s the government to say who you can or can’t throw shit on?

15 Likes

Wait, are his fellow prisoners throwing shit at him because he tried to overthrow the government, or because he ratted out the other insurrectionists?

Or both: did he manage to unify the entire prison population against him?

46 Likes

Strange how conservatives love it when prison/jail conditions are terrible when it’s poor and/or Black people being incarcerated, and suddenly it’s a terrible violation of human rights when it’s their turn. Hey man, don’t complain about getting literally pelted with shit, that’s just being “tough on crime”. You wouldn’t want to hug any thugs by making the conditions better would you?

47 Likes

But at least when the Aryan Brotherhood finds out who he is they’ll offer him their finest toilet wine.

10 Likes

Presumed innocent? He pled guilty.

Still not cool on behalf of the other prisoners.

15 Likes

2-Jerry-Maguire-quotes

18 Likes

[ETA: so this guy is going to be active in prison reform now, right? Right?]

2 Likes

I think we can all agree that some people are at least more deserving than others of having feces thrown at them. It’s probably a good thing we don’t all agree on who it should be or we’d see more of it.

7 Likes

Thanks for articulating this. The basic fact is that any of us may find ourselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. I recall an event when I was driving the speed limit down a street when some teen shoved another teen in front of my car from the sidewalk. Had the near miss gone differently, I could very well have found myself on the wrong side of the justice system’s wrath. Any police officer or prison guard who takes pleasure in abusing others may have a particularly difficult time when faced with the fact that they may share confinement with those who they treated unfairly. The bottom line is to treat others the way that you want to be treated.

18 Likes

Checks dictionary:

shit

sympathy

syphilis

Yep, same place it was last time I checked.

9 Likes

He does not like have feces thrown at him?
I DO NOT LIKE AMERICANS REJECTING THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION AND TRYING TO FORCE CONGRESS TO OVERTURN THE RESULTS.
If I got what I liked, he be in Jail for the rest of his life.

13 Likes