A man finds three bears at his house, and this one is snarfing KFC in his kitchen

Originally published at: A man finds three bears at his house, and this one is snarfing KFC in his kitchen | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Oh, this chicken is too spicy,
But this chicken is too crispy…

36 Likes

Oh, this yummy human is just right.

22 Likes

I hope that Kit-Kat is safe.

15 Likes

They just wanted to get even after Goldilocks invaded their home.

3 Likes

He clearly said the real word and summoned them into being.

4 Likes

I hope it at least ate the whole chicken and not just the skins…

5 Likes

Who leaves home with a bucket of KFC on the kitchen counter? Sounds like he baited them there.

3 Likes

This guy doesn’t know that Ditka hasn’t been with the bears since the 80s.

15 Likes

I kinda thought his dog was named Ditka…

1 Like

thats_the_joke.gif

3 Likes

That joke was well worth the effort of creating an account. +1

6 Likes

And yet the books are totally untouched. Stupid bear!

1 Like

Parrot, according to the YT comment. Which is good because parrots can fly, dogs not so much. Although a dog might have kept them away in the first place, but since there’s three coulda been dicey .

2 Likes

Who would chase after a feisty mutt when there is KFC on the counter??

2 Likes

This town is right next to Pasadena where a little doggy recently successfully defended his home from a curious bear:

Might have even been one of the same bears, although not the one eating the KFC because it was bigger.

7 Likes

The one in York England? That’s quite a trip!

ya, attitude seems to work for dogs; when I was a kid I had a beagle who regularly treed bears. It makes me wonder if when encountering a difficult bear a human might achieve the same result by acting batshoes aggressive. (no I don’t, just kidding. get bear spray :slight_smile: )

That’s actually how we got a bear out of camp once. Chased it screaming and banging pots.

Definitely context sensitive though. Curious bear wondering if he can find some snacks, and is already cautious - probably easy to scare off. Mama bear going to retrieve a baby bear that’s gotten too close to the humans - yeah, no.

8 Likes

I hope tidy roommates everywhere can use this as justification why they get annoyed at messy roommates leaving food out! This situation is bad for everyone involved.
Signed, the tidy roommate.

5 Likes