A moose crashes a hangout and doesn't want to leave

Originally published at: A moose crashes a hangout and doesn't want to leave | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Probably looking for a flying squirrel.

22 Likes
7 Likes

For those who know that Ontario is a pretty big place that is 1.076 million km² the video says that it happened in Sudbury. Which also explains why they are having a party in a shed with a snow machine.

8 Likes

Never seen a moose before, but live in a place with moose? Okay… sure. I grew up in Maine, and not even the remote northern parts, and I saw moose numerous times. Once in Portland, Maine, which is about as far from moose habitat as you can get.

Moose. Big, gawmy, beautiful creatures. I adores them.

6 Likes

I’ve seen moose. In Alaska. The only word I’ve ever got was that to be aware of the “moose stomp.” As is, “the moose will stomp you.” But this is a Canuck moose. Perhaps amenable to the same ninja nose rub that can paralyze cats. Maybe that’s why moose wanted to venture in more?

I dunno. Maybe if I saw the same “in,” I would’ve gone again for the ninja nose rub to see if the moose could’ve been pacified. I mean, there was no sign of aggressive anxiety, right?

Nonetheless, keeping an exit strategy handy in your back pocket is always wise. Similar to cutting down a widow-maker tree.

3 Likes

“Routine ruminant open-door inspection, just out on patrol sir or ma’am, no need to be alarmed… hey, what’s that tyre doing hanging there? Whoah! You make sure to lock that stuff down folks, else it could end up around my brethren’s neck for a couple years…”

7 Likes

Never seen this moose before.

3 Likes

this moose

Well there goes my reading comprehension grade for the year.

Makes more sense now, thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This how the ostrich story started.

Yes, but did it bite your sister?

4 Likes

Allegedlys

1 Like

A Møøse once bit my sister …

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: “The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink”.

3 Likes

Perhaps the most Canadian thing ever.

redgrn

2 Likes

“You’re a good boy!”

“You don’t know it’s a boy.”

Uh - he has antlers, so it’s a boy. LOL.

“I heard you guys have some Mooson to drink.”

1 Like

You know what this means, yes? We must alert Boris and Natasha immediately with location of moose.

You can tell they’re a bunch of guys 'cuz nobody says, " Hey I’m gonna get some lettuce from the kitchen in case this animal is hungry."

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.