A new ad taunts Trump in order to "Remove Ron" DeSantis

Originally published at: A new ad taunts Trump in order to "Remove Ron" DeSantis | Boing Boing

10 Likes

30 Likes

I know my vote in next year’s gubernatorial election will be to “remove Ron”.
GTFO, MoRon!

23 Likes

A gentle suggestion, if it’s not already a thing:

NO MoRon.

32 Likes

LOVE it!
I will definitely run with that!

22 Likes

A normal fascist leader is jealous enough of his power to get upset by this. A narcissistic man-child like Biff will actually act on it.

19 Likes

Any ad telling Trump he’s weak, pathetic old news is fine by me. Anything else is just a bonus.

14 Likes

let’s get these 2 guys in the hexagon and see how it shakes out

7 Likes

I dunno- a cage match between those two sounds like a nasty slap fight. not really that much fun to watch.

10 Likes

If Ron gets Trump in a choke hold, and Donald is counted out; I’ll demand several recounts before Ron releases his hold.

11 Likes

i for one would find it wildly entertaining. both guys more worried about their hair than landing any actual blows. maybe the MAGA crowd gets a view of it and thinks – we are blindly following these two jackholes?

9 Likes

A handbags at dawn sort of thing.

2 Likes

My fellow Happy Mutants may more readily recognize Daniel Uhlfelder, the founder of RemoveRon, from this image:

8 Likes

really? I could have sworn that was from a marketing thing from New Zealand, unless they were involved with that?

Mr Uhlfelder is a lawyer who’s done much fighting to keep public beaches in Flaaarida public. During the earlier days of the pandemic, he hit beaches dressed as the grim reaper, to drive home the point that maskholes and de satan’s mishandling of the plague was killing people.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.