Ron DeSantis gets cocky with Piers Morgan, until he's asked if he'll run against Trump (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis gets cocky with Piers Morgan, until he's asked if he'll run against Trump (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

“Oh, only beat Biden…you don’t mean beat him up.”

10 Likes

Run Away The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

23 Likes

It’s easy enough to attack opponents in other political parties, but the only way to become Der Fuhrer is to be willing to pull out the long knives on rivals – including strong ones – in one’s own party. DeSantis seems unwilling or unable to accept that basic rule of fascism, and his bid for the nomination loses ground to Biff’s every day as a result.

18 Likes

He’s not going to become the biggest monster in the swamp with that attitude.

9 Likes

He won’t formally announce until he is sure Lord Dampnut is fatally wounded* politcally, then he plans to swoop in with his own fascist agenda & take Lord Dampnut’s place on the throne.

Then again, he might just be waiting on the incoming Seaweed and Red Tide Infestation to go away… and you can bet he is praying for no hurricanes to hit Florida this year.

*(metaphorically speaking, of course, since no one wishes ill upon him… nudge nudge, wink wink)

7 Likes

One of those rare occasions where Piers Morgan isn’t actually the worst person in the room.

Meanwhile, the deflated pumpkin has been tweeting - sorry - truthing:

While I am fighting against Radical Left Lunatics, Persecutors, and unfair Prosecutors who want to destroy us all, Ron DeSanctimonious is not working for the people of Florida as he should be, he is too busy chatting with a Ratings Challenged TV Host from England, desperately trying to rescue his failing Campaign – But it’s my fault, I put him there!

This might be the first admission of fault in Trump’s long history - perhaps we should get it stuffed.

Trump and Morgan used to be besties - then they fell out and Morgan went to work for a TV channel whose ratings barely reach room temperature.

10 Likes

That’s some Small D energy right there… oof-da. How long before this timeline shifts?

2 Likes

Who paid him £50 million for 3 years of work, then wonder why they don’t have the money to buy the kit to run the station properly, and rely on their team of radio engineers with no TV experience to keep it going.

I try not to pay attention to the ratings, but I know we’ve failed in challenging the other UK right-wing shit-show TV station.

Not too worried though, 'cos I’m getting a huge amount of experience as an Avid admin, being the only Avid qualified employee on site.

3 Likes

By helping drain Murdoch of his fortune you’re doing the Lord’s work.

2 Likes

He let slip this week that he may not be human:

Mr Murdoch, who has six children from his first three marriages, added: “We’re both looking forward to spending the second half of our lives together.”

Fucker’s 92.

4 Likes

I’m really hoping that he’s going to ask the media to respect his privacy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.