A nursing home for Army veterans hired an erotic dancer to entertain them

And is creepy AF.

Puritanism: the fear that someone, somewhere is having a good time.

If I were an alien, I wouldn’t visit this planet either.

8 Likes

Correct. As is the fact that puritans deliberately conflate all sex work with human trafficking and have no problem using consensual sex workers as human shields.

8 Likes

If they took them to a football game to watch young people give each other concussions, there would have been zero outrage.

3 Likes

One of the last real party outings my grandmother got to go for before her health declined was to see a stripper. She had a blast. As long as everyone is tipping appropriately and engaging in proper etiquette, I don’t see a problem.

4 Likes

I hear that - one of the best stories told at my Grandmother’s funeral was my aunt telling us about the time that she and Grandma were out doing something or other and my grandmother noticed a male stripper place across the street and said “We are going to check that out”. And so they did! I will not go into the details, but it sounded like they had a great time!

3 Likes

The best sex should involve at least a bit of mind boggling.

4 Likes

It’s all fun and games until someone has a heart attack.

Legs eleven!

2 Likes

Seems to me that a boner at the nursing home is not a problem. Embarrassment by some outsider at the boner in the nursing home IS a problem, but not one the nursing home should have to apologize for.

There’s an Ask a Mortician for that…

4 Likes

Ooh, I bet it’s ■■■■■!

someone word GIF

1 Like

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

More educational! :laughing:

3 Likes

I dunno. Among the vets that saw combat, I can only imagine a bit of jealousy for the guy who died in ecstasy. It’s like defying the rot or “rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

But, like, “liability.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.