A panicked Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light with an AR-style rifle to prove his MAGA membership

thanks a lot ahole. now everyone is going to think my semi automatic ar-15 is the same as your fully automatic submachine gun.

1 Like

Werewolves of London?

12 Likes

Yup, right in one :smiley:

6 Likes

When the only tool you’ve got is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

When the only tool you’ve got is a gun, every problem looks like a “bad guy”.

6 Likes

I attended HS in Rochester in the early 'oughts. Can confirm; Romeo was/is the sticks.

4 Likes

Poor baby. Where did the beer can touch you?

17 Likes

Now this is the awesome kind of pedantry I came here for!! It’s owned by Jel Sert, who also makes otter pops. Which makes me think of certain gay young men.

3 Likes

There also seems to be something else hitting those beers, as if someone had another shooting device standing to his right, hitting it at an angle. Does anyone else see that?

Also, isn’t it a bad idea to shoot over/at water?

2 Likes

When you are a tool, you are the problem.

10 Likes

If you buy something for the pleasure of destroying it, you’re not actually boycotting it. You paid for it, and they got your money.

I’m reminded of the proto-MAGA types who poured champagne down the drain because France declined to take part in the exciting opportunity to invade Iraq.

14 Likes

More of a “Manchild Rock,” honestly.

18 Likes

Thank you, I was on OMW to type this.

Does it actually fucking matter at all?

15 Likes

But… THE PRECIOUS GUNS!!! How dare we mis-categorize them!!! We can’t hurt the guns feelings!!! /s

miss jay gif GIF

But seriously…

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

11 Likes

… when I saw “Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light,” my first guess was with a syringe not a rifle

9 Likes

I could be wrong but I believe Sierra Nevada is still privately owned.

An attempt to look bad-ass that comes off more as sad-ass.

5 Likes

Sadly, though, I suspect Kid Rock can find a craft beer producer who caters to the MAGA crowd.

I found one recently. Won’t be back.

It’s “Patriot Acres” brewery on Maryland’s eastern shore (won’t link to them; not going to drive traffic). In addition to the warning to the effect of, if the term patriot offends you this probably isn’t the place for you on their website you’re also greeted with a “Please remove masks” sign plastered on the front door.

Had one beer. It was fine.

2 Likes

Because that pedantry was definitely necessary for my joke to work.

2 Likes

Add Yuengling to that list. The owner of the brewery is a Trump fan. I’ve only tried Yuengling twice and it gave me a splitting headache each time so I’ve already had it on my “do not drink” list since pre-Trump days.

5 Likes