Budweiser to release a camo-wrapped bottle to win back conservatives

Originally published at: Budweiser to release a camo-wrapped bottle to win back conservatives | Boing Boing

3 Likes

So you can lose your beer in a forest.

24 Likes

18 Likes

That’s not how this works…

Is that how this works?

Fuck, I don’t even know anymore.

14 Likes

Dear customers; we think you’re pitifully responsive and predictable to cheap signaling; so here is some.

31 Likes

I don’t have kids, but my dad has been a marriage and family therapist for decades. Maybe this could help…

17 Likes

If it doesn’t, they’ll try matte black next

10 Likes

Once again
fudd

32 Likes

On the plus side, this will make shooting Budweiser bottles more of a challenge the next time that the beer company does something to trigger easily-offended conservatives.

15 Likes

Kid Rock had a hard enough time when the tins were highly visible.

14 Likes

I noticed that. I start to understand why these people are so eager for high-capacity magazines, because eliminating even a small number of threatening beverages apparently requires the expenditure of a lot of ammunition.

12 Likes

A place I do a lot of work stopped drinking Bud Light because “they have no problem with the gays, they have gay friends, they just don’t want it shoved down their throat”. I thought that was funny because until Kid Rock shoved it down their throat they had no idea what Budweiser was up to.

Funny thing is they switched to Molson, they were a little agitated so I didn’t have the heart to tell them.

I also noticed if they get tipped in Bud Light they will drink it so their principles ain’t that strong.

Camouflage beer? How they gonna find it?

10 Likes

Wait, remind me again: who are the snowflakes?

GIF by Giphy QA

14 Likes

It’s important to remember that the first thing to do when you realize you’re in a hole is to stop digging. Instead, Budweiser just went looking for more shovels. Dopes.

4 Likes

This is nothing new. I’ve seen camo cans for years. As well as Yankees, Pride, veteran’s stuff, etc. They’re beer schills, schilling beer.

5 Likes

Tactical, EDC beer!

5 Likes

And then you’ll have to buy more. That’s some clever marketing there.

3 Likes

It looks like they got the colours wrong; here’s the TransPat design.

I agree, Hi-Cap Mags are an admission of failure, or a red flag of guilt.

12 Likes

They’ve been doing this for years. I think it’s a normal thing they do around Memorial Day or Veterans Day.

15 Likes

Camo cameo cons Cons?

3 Likes