A pious Marjorie Taylor Greene is now leading "Sunday Bible Study" on her podcast (audio)

Originally published at: A pious Marjorie Taylor Greene is now leading "Sunday Bible Study" on her podcast (audio) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

how many episodes will this podcast have?

4 Likes

666 GIF

11 Likes

It’s only a matter of time until Sporkfoot gets the Metal treatment.

8 Likes

Something tells me she doesn’t include any of the parts of the Bible that include instructions on how to not be a dick.

20 Likes

What a godforsaken nightmare

5 Likes

We really didn’t deserve the goodness of Jimmy Carter. He taught Sunday school well in to his 90s at a church he used to cut the grass at.

And I’m inspired by MLK’s use of his faith as a positive force, often trying to change the minds of other pastors who used the Bible as a tool of oppression.

15 Likes

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
– Matthew 6:5

This is literally just a couple of verses in front of what she quoted.

15 Likes

Epic! This is hands-down my favorite brand of metal.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Andre wrote the following in the comments to another of his Paula White videos:

She didn’t like it actually. Her team asked me to remove the video.

I said I would ask my audience to report her church to the IRS as being political.

Now she likes the video.

7 Likes

Patriot takes is on threads also. If you wanna like, not give musk free advertising: https://www.threads.net/t/CuhrtfPA0Yv/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That is assuming that her platform (Twitter, Truth Social, …) is still online and available by the time the episode count even reaches triple digits.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Malachi 2:16 – "‘For I hate divorce,’ says Yahweh, the God of Israel”

No self respecting conservative Christian parents would let their kids anywhere near her class. Or person. She’s tainted.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s just the apostle Paul who would want Greene to shut up at this point.

2 Likes

Oh no. No, no, no. Thanks, but no.

6 Likes

She will do anything for attention – even espouse beliefs she does not have. In the top three of most odious politicians on our current roster.

1 Like

Long ago, at my then-residence on the Mojave Desert, I played a national preacher’s radio broadcasts to my carefully tended garden plants. They all died. Be warned… 8-(

1 Like