Marjorie Taylor Greene scolds conservative Christian women who don't dress modestly

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-scolds-conservative-christian-women-who-dont-dress-modestly.html

13 Likes

Dear Empty Greene:

51 Likes

Folks like MTG won’t be happy until it’s like this…

wake up handmaid GIF by HULU

40 Likes

She wouldn’t be a Republican politician if she wasn’t a hypocrite.

37 Likes

For everyone else, anyway. It goes without saying she wouldn’t want to be held to Gilead rules herself.

37 Likes

How’d that work out for Serena…

Yvonne Strahovski Book GIF by HULU

I seem to remember her having slightly less fingers after she dared to read in front of the council…

26 Likes

Going to be a long wait.

12 Likes

16 Likes

MTG Stupid Alert

14 Likes

Is this what her tantric sex guru tells her?

3 Likes

I hope this doesn’t get misunderstood but Marge posted this a few days ago bragging about her daughter.

I fully understand her daughter should be able to wear whatever she wants without being sexualized but does she think this is tempting her Christians brothers to stumble?

I wonder what prompted her to post her lecture today.

13 Likes

Instead of McCarthy, she’s trying to suck up to Mike Johnson.

5 Likes

So, my understanding is that we have a decent chance of getting rid of Bobo, but we’re gonna be stuck with this one, aren’t we? Please tell me there’s a decent challenger for her seat.

11 Likes

The only thing more skewed than empty G’s pronouncements is the perspective of that photo. Is she really smaller than a desk lamp?

8 Likes

At least she didn’t inherit her mother’s spork feet.

2 Likes

“Welcome to the Party.”

8 Likes

Apt phrasing.

This might be an unpopular opinion and could hurt some feelings.

Nah. Every word you utter is definitely an unpopular opinion, and no one cares enough about you for their feelings to be hurt by you.

There are many conservative Christian women,…

Not really. Conservatism and Christianity don’t go together in any way, and besides Jesus was targeted and killed by Conservatives, so the whole concept is an oxymoron, but I interrupted you go on.

…who are influencers or leaders…

Why? If they truly buy their own bullshit, why aren’t they home making dinner and babies and keeping their yaps shut?

Men will respect you more and think of you much more highly than just a sexual object for gratification.

Nope. Never happen. Their philosophy positions them just right about exactly there.

Be the light, don’t fall into the darkness.

Oh, babe. If Donald J. Turnip is your light bringer, your shining one — let us say poetically your Morning Star — it’s too late for that.

16 Likes

Rules for thee but not for me.

12 Likes

She also wants to disrobe a judge. She’s a frisky one.

12 Likes