A QAnon supporter used her car to attack random strangers who she suddenly decided were Satanic pedophiles

Ugh. That’s so gross. Seriously makes me want to throw up. (I appreciate the barf warning. :nauseated_face:)

6 Likes

Is that satire? I remember that some of the Christian discipline sites were apparently either satire or just kink.

4 Likes

It certainly doesn’t strike me as satire. It could be counter-propaganda, but I have heard the things said there come from the mouths of people who really meant them. I am not sure there would be any tangible difference, how could you tell?

As far as the kink thing goes, there’s a bunch of them. They have a different vibe, though. Just as disgusting in the religious context, granted.

1 Like

Looks like it is a satire website…

5 Likes

Odd, if that’s true, I can’t see what it hopes to accomplish, beyond re-iterating beliefs people actually have. Is that actually trolling? These things confuse me.

Or worse, a creepy data gathering site preying on people’s worst instincts with no intention of stopping abuse of women.

Though the grooming thing struck me as satirical or merely deliberately trolling fundies.

3 Likes

I wish it was, but I have heard those exact things come out of the mouths of preachers in America. If the satire is indistinguishable from what is satirized, is it satire?

1 Like

What does any trolley hope to accomplish? :woman_shrugging:

Could be, but there are plenty of satire sites of right wing Christians, so it’s a well known genre at this point.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.