Add vehicular manslaughter and DUI to this Jan 6th insurrectionists rap sheet

Originally published at: Add vehicular manslaughter and DUI to this Jan 6th insurrectionists rap sheet | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Can someone PLEASE make sure she is safely locked away somewhere next January.

23 Likes

I wonder how often she and her fellow insurrectionists have railed about the need for “law and order” when discussing PoC. Not so keen on it now, eh?

22 Likes

… Can we get that done a lot sooner, actually? This person seems like a danger to everyone around them.

18 Likes

Jesus christ, 1/6 folks sure are walking pieces of garbage - zero remorse for taking a life.

14 Likes

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

15 Likes

Obviously this is some kind of Deep State plot to besmirch the image and integrity of this fine America Patriot.

(do I need a “/s” here?)

15 Likes

Meanwhile…

These turds all think they’re above the law.

19 Likes

Only sheeple obey one-way signs.

7 Likes

Well, they all suffer from low-level affluenza. Poor dears thought the state was there to coddle and serve them. /s

3 Likes

I’m sure her treasonous brethren will claim that antifa operatives took her out and got her drunk and made her drive.

4 Likes

Pat Buchanan is up past his bedtime

3 Likes

Is he still alive?

2 Likes

I saw in the article about this that, during the initial hearing for the 1/6 charges, when arguing that this woman shouldn’t be held in prison awaiting trial, her attorney described her as, “the girl next door.”
And I thought, “yep, that’s the problem. They’re everywhere.”
This is such a tragedy. :sob:

7 Likes

sounds legit

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.