A Republican candidate for Texas railroad commissioner shares her nearly nude campaign video

8 Likes

Unfortunately it’s usually McConnell lubing and reaming his constituents, not the other way around.

1 Like

No gun waving? I can’t believe it!

1 Like

Not for a lack of trying though.

I am not one to kink shame, but one has to admit that this is probably against safety regulations.

13 Likes

I’m not either, but I have to admit there are some that feel really problematic, especially because people don’t seem to think of them as particular kinks but just somehow normal. Pin-ups with assault rifles and the like, for instance. I’m not quite sure this fits…but our environment is bleeding out, and there is something about posing nude with the knife that’s unsettling.

14 Likes

Apparently, she’s completely against the “environment bleeding out” part, which is why she’s running in the first place – if I’m interpreting her Tik Toks correctly.

6 Likes

So then the pumpjack here isn’t being fetishized, which is a good thing, but instead it’s…getting a goodbye hug? :confused:

8 Likes

I don’t think it’s an operating pumpjack.

1 Like

I suddenly had an idea of how Jimmy Carter could have won a second term!

6 Likes

Depends on the pasties. The most important thing to remember about working near machinery is to avoid wearing loose or hanging attire.

workplace-attire

25 Likes

Lots of Republicans have that problem.

20 Likes

You know, when I advise people to use lots of lube, that’s not quite what I have in mind.

8 Likes

You say “could have” as though it’s too late now…

4 Likes

Idk GIF

7 Likes

“oil and natural gas commissioner” would be a better description of the duties of the office which have nothing to do with railroads anymore.

3 Likes

There’s lots of context missing that I would reasonably expect on this one.

How, by showing America his peanuts?

8 Likes

Funny you should mention that… not sure if it’s my browsing habits or what but take a look at the ad I saw at the top of the page…

4 Likes

“Sparking” and “igniting” are the last things one should be doing near an oil well!

12 Likes