A round up of breitbart - abandon hope all ye who enter

Yeah, fair point. I’m still fascinated by the choice of image. I guess it’s a tricky balancing act to call the Other Side nazis when some of your readers are turning up to marches carrying swastikas.

1 Like

I think it’s a language problem. We let things get to the point where ‘something-nazi’ became a perfectly commonplace description of someone telling someone else to do/not do something, e.g. grammar-nazi, etc.

So you have a whole bunch of people who at the same time have the concepts in their head that:

a) the Nazis were pretty cool and had the right ideas; and
b) nazis are meanies who tell you off.

So yes, telling people they can’t be Nazis makes you a nazi!

4 Likes

Another One Enlisting in the Bannon Troll Army

1 Like

Hang on - Bannon was ‘Chief Strategist’ so a, if not the, political adviser to the President. And he had a ‘political adviser’?

It’s political advisers all the way down!

3 Likes

More wankfest at Breitbart, where they’re “reporting” on what Steve Bannon is saying. Dudes, Bannon is back at Breitbart. That’s not reporting, that’s an editorial.

Apparently “Gary Cohn Should Have Resigned over Charlottesville” if he didn’t agree with Trump. Funny, I thought Bannon was fired because he did agree with Trump.

Passive-agressive sniping at the Trump family by highlighting stuff from elsewhere:

Since her father took office in January, first daughter Ivanka Trump has made a habit of “dropping by” high profile meetings involving President Trump and other senior officials, as well as media appearances, a report from CNN has detailed.

1 Like

I am fascinated to see how Breitbart/Fox/Drudge respond to Trump’s open mockery of Paul Ryan & McConnell and sudden chummy embrace of Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer and the Democratic debt-ceiling plan.

3 Likes

They are praising him for taking on the establishment RINOs.

3 Likes

Oh that’s right, the Breitbart crowd hates Ryan because he’s a ‘cuck’ or a (((globalist))) or something.

Ironic that they love whinging about RINOs, given that Trump was a Democrat up until quite recently.

2 Likes

Well they are still at their globalist stuff

And attacking congress and not the white house

2 Likes

So much good news this AM!

gif

Edit: After vague communications about DACA from the WH this AM comes this:

2 Likes

Sleazy

"The idea to infiltrate Facebook came to Bannon from Chris Gacek, a former congressional staffer who is now an official at the Family Research Council, which lobbies against abortion and many LGBT rights.

“There is one for a DC-based ‘Public Policy Manager’ at Facebook’s What’s APP [sic] division,” Gacek, the Senior Fellow for Regulatory Affairs at the group, wrote on August 1, 2016. “LinkedIn sent me a notice about some job openings.”

“This seems perfect for Breitbart to flood the zone with candidates of all stripe who will report back to you / Milo with INTEL about the job application process over at FB," he continued.

“Milo” is former Breitbart News Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos, to whom Bannon forwarded Gacek’s email the same day."

5 Likes

Me thinks this was the plan all along.

Another asshole to join the trump-bannon army.

3 Likes
  • Trump will pretend that he meant to do that, and that backing Strange was only a favor to the losers in Congress.
  • Bannon will pretend that he was the king-maker, even though Moore was the favorite to win long before Breitbart was running 20 Strange attack articles a day.
3 Likes

Yup. Bannon is stealing credit for Moore’s easy victory.

Breitbart reporting on Breitbart. I’m sure that it’s all fair and balanced.

I don’t think Bannon wants power so much as he wants to destroy power. Trump’s in the White House, mission accomplished, so now it’s time to try to destroy the remains of the Republican party.

4 Likes

I’d rather not, she’s scary. :wink:

And it probably is. Also Geert Wilders did not exactly loose the election. It’s more that he didn’t win enough. His party still has 20 seats of the 150 in the parliament, which makes it the second party after the Rutte’s VVD. The dutch system is not like in the US where you have a winner and a loser. It’s a multi party system with proportional representation (is that the correct term in english, not sure). So he still has a lot to say.

Holland sadly has become a lot more racist and right wing in the past 20 years.

(edit, fixed some typos)

1 Like

Well no shit. Benefit truckers no, Mercers yes.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.