A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

What’s his campaign slogan? “You tried incompetent, now try pants-on-head cray-cray”?

6 Likes
9 Likes

No, I don’t think so, honestly. He’s just as authoritarian as Trump from what I’ve seen (the fact that he describes himself as a “crypto-libertarian” personally rings all my alarm bells), and he’s been accused of murder, so there’s that.

I mean, I KNOW trump is bad, but it COULD actually be worse. It would certainly be a crazy race, but we need less crazy, and more actual solutions, not more.

7 Likes

History-splaining, CBC style:

Trump: Canada wharblgarble, blah, blah.

CBC: Well, actually…

8 Likes

More resist is needed in this thread, STAT.

7 Likes

Chelsea Abney, right, walks with Danielle Ezell, Democratic state senate candidate, as they knock on doors in The Village, Okla., Saturday, May 12, 2018. Abney grew up surrounded by red. She was a reliable Republican herself until 2015, when she took an online quiz during the party’s crowded presidential primary to see which candidate she should vote for. The quiz told her she was a Hillary Clinton voter. (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki) The Associated Press

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-05-26/resistance-makes-subtle-impact-even-where-trump-is-popular

5 Likes

Well, if the CBC decides to go and “Well, actually…” you, that is usually a sign that you’re getting laughed at.

Despite being the “government media”, they have a long history of trolling politicians, both foreign and domestic.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Background details here.

8 Likes
13 Likes

another wedding services case - court cited Masterpiece Cake in decision.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Calichicaa/status/1005476119473082369?s=19

Read the screenshots in the quoted tweet.

6 Likes

Yikes, more normalization of the police state.

She’s a hero and a role model.

6 Likes

16 Likes
10 Likes

This. He looks like a petulant fucking child who won’t eat all his dinner. Turns out his behaviour at and after the G7 summit is entirely accurate to this image. Jesus wept.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah. A bad hombre, amirite? Yep, he stole a job a real 'murican could have held. And by real, I mean a 45-year-old high school dropout that calls his parent’s basement his “pad” and hangs out with teenagers.

JFC

2 Likes

Real news on Fox

Fox News Host Calls Trump-Kim Summit a Meeting of Two Dictators

11 Likes

Hey Meuller… fucking get on with it cause we can’t take much more damage from this asshole.

8 Likes

I’m sorry Canada. And I understand. Please remember that some of us in your underbelly still love you.

giphy

12 Likes