A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

20 Likes

Send that link to friends. Tweet it.

We’re having an effect.

Holler about health care, immigrants’ rights, and insist that de facto cabinet member Stephen Bannon get a proper grilling by the Senate.

11 Likes

25 Likes

I’m starting to notice a theme…

18 Likes
6 Likes

Both of those covers are great, but the Der Spiegel one is just . . . :astonished:

5 Likes

altyellowstone:

15 Likes

That drawing style looks familiar, but I can’t place it.

4 Likes
21 Likes

The thread in which Rogue NASA trolls a troll…

17 Likes

Apparently all the calls go directly to voicemail, so if you’re feeling a little phone shy, you won’t have to talk to an actual person.

3 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

I absolutely love the one with him holding the decapitated head of Lady Liberty in the air like an ISIS henchman.

13 Likes

It’s fitting.

10 Likes

10 Likes
12 Likes

10 Likes

Does Vegas have odds on when 45 will have a heart attack or stroke-out?

11 Likes

As someone who made a thread asking for ways we can try reaching out? This is absolutely needed. I apologize for butchering Malcolm X but ‘they can either deal with Him’ Martin Luther King Jr., ‘or they can deal with Me.’

Maybe this is the wrong way to go about this but frankly? We need to show that we are organized and unlike the eight years of obama tinfoil we need to present as many voices and ideologies that show that in spite or perhaps because of pour differences we need to be taken seriously as a collective voice shouting WE DO NOT WANT THIS.

6 Likes