A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

One of the most wonderful things I’ve seen all week. Thanks for sharing. I may actually sleep six consecutive hours tonight after seeing that.

7 Likes

AARP president just warned seniors that the GOP plans for health care will increase what they pay for health care while decreasing what receive.

15 Likes

Biggest lobbying group period. Pissing those guys off is not a good thing. This should be fun.

ETA This actually makes me consider signing up as I got mail to join the other day… damn it I don’t feel like I should be that old already but I am.

13 Likes

That’s my hope. Wouldn’t it be fun if senior citizens were Trumps ultimate downfall plus all of us of course.

14 Likes

Well, those old people really shouldn’t be such leeches… I mean, really! /s

12 Likes

Side anecdote; my mom was soooo pissed when they “found her,” like she was in hiding from old age, or something…

*lolz

13 Likes

Just remember, you don’t have to be old to join AARP.

10 Likes

I’m not too far away from qualifying. So strange to say.

@Melizmatic

I’ve heard other people describe it the same way. One day, AARP just pounced on them. More or less. :blush:

4 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-02/nordstrom-said-to-wind-down-relationship-with-ivanka-trump-brand

12 Likes

And a boycott list of companies tainted with Trump:

#grabyourwallet

8 Likes
13 Likes

Yet another Drumpf tracking site - track the corruption.
Love the URL

9 Likes

Now that I think about it, it’s kind of fitting that Ctrl-Alt-Right will rotate the world 90 degrees.

7 Likes
6 Likes

There are “Indivisible” groups all over the country now, to do grass roots organizing.

If you search Twitter you’ll find accounts for them, which may have links to FB sites and the like. (Oregon has a bunch, statewide and by congressional district):

https://twitter.com/search?f=users&q=indivisible

4 Likes
12 Likes

Lovin Trumps Hate?

or, in this case, Lovin Trumps Denial / Corruption / De-Regulation?

ETA:
or, since this is a parody photo in a less ostentatious setting…
Lovin Swedes Trump?

3 Likes

Fake site about fake Bowling Green Masacre redirects to the ACLU donation page when the donate button is clicked.

12 Likes

Is that why they keep sending enrollment encouragement letters to me instead of my dad?

6 Likes
22 Likes