A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Calling a spade what it actually is:

14 Likes
11 Likes

According to the township, the volunteer admitted to officials in mid-August that he had attended “several social gatherings” for the Proud Boys and passed two of the four steps in the initiation process, including hazing.

The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of “I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world”; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight “for the cause.”

Check him for a tattoo. So stupid.

Evil Overlord #104. My undercover agents will not have tattoos identifying them as members of my organization, nor will they be required to wear military boots or adhere to any other dress codes.

6 Likes

It sounds amazingly cruel to tell incels that they can’t masturbate. But - I guess if you’re trying to encourage violence…

9 Likes

Then pent up sexual frustration definitely helps in that regard.

I swear, I need to start my own cult or movement; one dominated by women and predicated on people mutually and consensually giving one another as much physical pleasure as possible…

20 Likes

I find your ideas intriguing…

10 Likes

Wanna ‘subscribe’ to my “newsletter?”

17 Likes

Well, there’s another new euphemism…

12 Likes

But, but, but…how will they fight?!? :wink:

9 Likes

Emancipated duels?

8 Likes

Now all we need is for @Papasan to tell us he’s subscribing, right now.
:wink:

Whoever comes first has to clean up afterward.

15 Likes

I’m ready!

https://www.capefearrestoration.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/hazmat-content-1024x683.jpg

12 Likes

10 Likes

Old Haverford football chant:

Fight, Fight, Inner Light,
Kill, Quakers, Kill!
Knock 'em Down, Beat 'em Senseless,
Do It 'til We Reach Consensus!

(We had it at my school too.)

5 Likes

I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter. :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Your wish, is my command.

15 Likes

hey, i worked housekeeping at a ranch resort in colorado for nearly two years. some of our accommodations were standalone cabins with multiple bedrooms. whenever we had a group of 4-6 twentysomethings in one of those and they would meet us at the door and say they just needed fresh towels for three or four days in a row we knew what to prepare for when they checked out.

11 Likes
13 Likes

Who are these people who masturbate while getting tattoos?

11 Likes

20 Likes