A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Interesting news

http://gizmodo.com/the-guy-who-makes-sure-trump-doesnt-get-hacked-no-longe-1792187991[quote=“daneel, post:450, topic:93648”]
Any Virginians want to run for election?
[/quote]

My Va. state delegate lives down the street from me … I’ll go talk to him to see what can be done to help.

12 Likes

The urge to say “Don’t worry, Vlad said he had it all covered” is… ah hell:

“Don’t worry, Vlad said he had it all covered”

There.

1 Like

12 Likes

When the Resistance includes the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals it’s hard not to feel a bit hopeful.

12 Likes

Well, there was enough soul-crushing news already this week; we needed this win to offset it.

10 Likes

There are two districts near me that are apparently without a candidate, but not the one I live in. Besides, I’m not remotely qualified.

7 Likes

When did that ever stop anyone? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I would have directed him to Northwest Aroostook County, ME. He’d have to fly to Boston, hop a local flight to Presque Isle, and drive 90 miles to… jack shit nowhere with 1 person per 100 square miles, and where the nearest settlements are all francophone.

That, or Chicago, and plop him down in Canaryville or some shit like that. Lots of fun to be had.

3 Likes

Good Night, Happy Warriors.

4 Likes

compared to the republican candidates? a sack of hammers would be more qualified.

13 Likes
11 Likes

And more useful!

8 Likes

And smarter!

7 Likes

###“While the Senator from Massachusetts has my Republican colleagues up in arms by simply reciting the words of a civil rights leader, my Republican colleagues can hardly summon a note of disapproval for an Administration that insults a federal judge; tells the news media to ‘shut up’; offhandedly threatens a state legislator’s career; and seems to invent new dimensions of falsehood each and every day.”

20 Likes

I caught Rosie’s new Twitter avatar.

22 Likes

SNL would be so foolish to pass on her offer. fingers crossed so hard

15 Likes
8 Likes

SNL should have Rosie do trump once. I think he would have the mother of all meltdowns. (fingers crossed, too)

13 Likes

Reasoned, well-spoken unapologetic resistance. I love it.

6 Likes

You should see the guy the Republicans put up for President last year.

13 Likes