A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

21 Likes

But I’m a prime member! I want it tomorrow!!!

18 Likes

Good Things Happen.

“ Election warehouse adds security cams, 100k mail ballots are in

Philadelphia officials sent us a photo to prove they’d set up security cameras at the election warehouse that a Billy Penn reporter walked right into, and said there are new guards and sign-in procedures to ensure continued integrity. Meanwhile, mail ballots are flowing — more than 350k have been sent out to Philly voters, per the City Commissioners, who say they’ve already received 100k back. If your ballot status isn’t immediately updated on the state’s tracker, know that the envelopes have to get sorted and barcoded before info is uploaded to the system.”

14 Likes

A bit broader than resistance to Trump, but…

14 Likes

And just like that I have my new favorite nickname for Toadstool.

14 Likes

A truly wonderful thing. I have a lot of hope pinned on swing states including Penn’s Woods. :wink:

I'm Doing My Part -Starship Troopers

(In addition to Neil Patrick Harris :star_struck:, I appreciate Paul Verhoeven’s parody’s ability to tick off fascists who can’t square it with the book.)

10 Likes

From your lips to god’s ear.

17 Likes

Don’t paint them. Get Hubbard squashes.

1 Like
10 Likes
12 Likes

It’s forecast to be a beautiful Fall day in DC. Sunny 62.

10 Likes

Coalition building.

23 Likes

Looks like they’re finally realizing what the rest of us have been saying all along:

16 Likes
13 Likes

Guessing Chachi won’t be invited.

18 Likes

Somehow, I cannot help but feel that this is a very intentional ‘Fuck You’ to Scott Baio, even though this is all much bigger than him.

15 Likes

With all the groups forming to remake or replace the GOP, I’m wondering where folks like him will wind up. The new group policies might be too moderate for those who have embraced joined Cult 45 to feel welcome. Could we wind up with four parties - Democrats, GOP, Alt-Right, and Independent?

7 Likes

I don’t know what horrid ‘next thing’ will arise from the ashes of the GOP, but I don’t expect it to be anything positive, that’s for sure.

Four distinct separate parties sounds highly unlikely in practice.

12 Likes

I’m going to be naive and hope for a huge realignment leftward with a vestigial Republican Party for the far right to gather away from the rest of society.

8 Likes

This is the thread in which to be positive…

12 Likes