A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

13 Likes

Scumbag. And he’s another one not facing an election for 6 years so he has no incentive to even bother trying to hide his contempt for his constituents.

7 Likes

This is brilliant:

Since one box isn’t working I will add:

How long has it been since Donald Trump attacked someone on Twitter clock.

6 Likes

And there’s no practical way to recall a US Senator.

9 Likes

This is brilliant:

Yes!

But then right below it…

The reviews are in. Great speech, what’s next?

Sigh. Fucking CNN. How many kicks in the gut from Trump and Co. will they take before they really start kicking back?

12 Likes

Today’s lesson for the Trump Administration:

Well-received speeches notwithstanding, flaming dumpsters are really hard to “pivot,” much less extinguish.
#Sessions

9 Likes
The reviews are in. Great speech, what's next?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/03/01/great-news-president-trump-did-not-bite-any-bats-in-half-during-his-address-to-congress/?utm_term=.9981b2dbfa8f
15 Likes

I’m guessing someone “borrowed” his phone and changed his password.

4 Likes

But how did they guess his password was Trump<3Putin?

9 Likes
10 Likes

I love how they didn’t cut the gif off, but showed Helmet and Sanders reacting.

7 Likes

That’s the best part

7 Likes

For folks in the NoVaDC region:

YOU’RE INVITED!
TODAY AT 12 P.M. IN D.C.: JEFF SESSIONS MUST RESIGN!

WHAT: EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION: JEFF SESSIONS MUST RESIGN!
WHEN: TODAY AT 12 P.M.
WHERE: DEPT. OF JUSTICE
950 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW
Jeff Sessions lied during his confirmation hearing to become Attorney General, concealing that he had met with Russia’s ambassador during the campaign. He has to go.

Join MoveOn.org and partners for a legal, nonviolent demonstration outside of the Department of Justice calling on Sessions to resign immediately as Attorney General, and for his successor to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Trump’s ties to Russia. Bring your handmade signs, invite your friends, and help spread the word!

Will you join us TODAY at noon at this emergency demonstration?

8 Likes
25 Likes

21 Likes
18 Likes
24 Likes

Turd pit snorkeler appears to be winning.

12 Likes

Funny, I just read something about Sessions going to jail (Just a hopeful article, not that he is right now) and my first thought was 45 putting an ad on Craigslist for Attorney General. And then I opened this thread and help wanted poster. For once I am in-tune with the universe.

8 Likes

This is good. Trump as a wake-up call for civic engagement:

9 Likes