A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

17 Likes

Political neuropsychology:

8 Likes

Couple of edits to the word ‘American’ or ‘America’ because 45 is a symptom of a worldwide sickness.

“…A strong WORLD Majority movement is necessary, and its backbone has to be a citizens’ communication system — or systems — run through the internet, framing WORLD values accurately and systemically day after day, telling truths framed by WORLD majority moral values — and appealing honestly and forthrightly to those in-group nurturant values in small towns across EARTH.”

8 Likes

tl;dl: “We’re above your puny laws because that’s the way we want the read the law.”

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/03/518371888/experts-say-white-houses-conway-response-raises-major-ethical-questions

7 Likes

18 Likes

When you got picard on the case you know you dun goofed.

14 Likes

“Total” confidence in a demonstrated liar to the People.

Demonstrated lies, all of the time.

This lack of attachment to reality is bad for America.

Attach to America, man. Truth works.

While I respect the office, this dood is trumped by the truth. I call Bridge, the card game. Rubbers in play.

1 Like

20 Likes

26 Likes

Hey, I just came back from Cracked, because of the stellar recommendations from @ficuswhisperer and @Nightflyer, and lookie who’s got a new web series:

7 Likes

You just want to ruin America /s

2 Likes

From Ben Sasse (Republican), the junior Senator from Nebraska:

22 Likes

Civilization-warping crisis of public trust

I think that stands on its own.

13 Likes

Dear BB-ers, I’m apologizing right now for all this twitter nonsense but 1) I’m sick and can do little else (except youtube videos, twitter and knitting) and 2) Stephen King sez Obama did it with scissors in the closet #clue

34 Likes

Lindsay Graham spoke against Trump too, and when he flips you know you fucked up.

8 Likes

16 Likes

I’m just happy King is commenting again. He’d ‘gone silent’ after the election, out of sheer disgust.

20 Likes

Jesus, I wish someone had given up any chance they had in the primaries just to punch trump.

8 Likes

wow, did he actually flip? The news item I saw had him muttering, maybe even waving in the general area in which a line could be drawn, but not actually flipping. This is a busy weekend

3 Likes

Oh, jeebus . . . this looks really bad for Obama.

Trump has turned over to Congress smoking-gun evidence that the former president wiretapped Trump Tower during the campaign:

19 Likes