A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

I can vote in that election.

Perriello or Northam?

1 Like

My Va. state delegate is endorsing Northam as am I.

Also endorsed by M. Warner, Tim Kaine, Terry McAuliffe.

4 Likes
12 Likes

Fuck Hatch!

Their plan all along. Bastards. Fuck them all.

7 Likes

That’s a screenshot of part of a list. Here’s the actual list (apparently a work in progress).

http://www.istrumpcarestilldead.com/staffers/

5 Likes

Warner’s alright I guess. The other two can eat a dick.

2 Likes

Warner is a useless boob as well. Bought and paid for.

1 Like

Ying to the Yang

7 Likes

9 Likes

Good Twitter thread on mobilizing to defeat #Trumpcare:

5 Likes

Of course, alt-right faux pearl clutchers will be all “Imagine if they did this about Obama.” To which the only response is “imagine if Obama tried to pull half the shit Trump is pulling

8 Likes

They haven’t held hearings
The bill is being passed behind closed doors
Nobody knows exactly what’s in it
The Democrats are not being allowed to contribute or offer amendments

8 Likes

I don’t know if they mention it in the article you linked, but I’ve seen reference in the last 12 hours to that actual thing, a production in the past where an Obama look-alike was the knife-ee.

ETA: found a link http://www.theamericanconservative.com/shakesblog/obamas-ides-of-march/

9 Likes

They did do it about Obama. Not a peep on either side. Because it’s Shakespeare for fuck’s sake

11 Likes

Evil lurks in the dark.

2 Likes

That’s one of the most dismal poems I’ve heard all week.

5 Likes

God damn obstructionist Democrats, right?

4 Likes

“Senate Republicans are on track to finish writing their draft health care bill this evening, but have no plans to publicly release the bill, according to two senior Senate GOP aides.”

“We aren’t stupid,” said one of the aides. One issue is that Senate Republicans plan to keep talking about it after the draft is done: “We are still in discussions about what will be in the final product so it is premature to release any draft absent further member conversations and consensus.” -Axios

Apparently in 'Murica peasants can’t handle the truth. Citizens are getting screwed. 45 said he wouldn’t touch Social Security but, I have a feeling that if he did this is the way it will go down.

4 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/11/arts/design/agnes-gund-sells-a-lichtenstein-to-start-criminal-justice-fund.html

Not resistance to Trump per se, but with Sessions, the shoe fits.

In January, rumors swirled that the art collector and patron Agnes Gund had sold her prized 1962 Roy Lichtenstein “Masterpiece” for a whopping $150 million, placing it among the 15 highest known prices ever paid for an artwork.

Ms. Gund is confirming that sale now, revealing that she parted with the painting (for what was actually $165 million, including fees) for a specific purpose: to create a fund that supports criminal justice reform and seeks to reduce mass incarceration in the United States.

This new Art for Justice Fund — to be announced Monday at the Museum of Modern Art, where Ms. Gund is president emerita — will start with $100 million of the proceeds from the Lichtenstein (which was sold to the collector Steven A. Cohen through Acquavella Gallery).

10 Likes
11 Likes