A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

1 Like
6 Likes

Not really Trump related but still…

GOOD.

But surely we need to be against all the far right, of which Trumpism is only a part of?

2 Likes

I don’t know about individualism.

We need to find a working balance between individualism and collectivism, otherwise we’ll be back in this mess again far too soon.

Trump is just the front bumper sticker on the far-right death mobile, and it’s good inspiring news.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like things are about to get good

9 Likes

Surprisingly, Fox News has reported on this too.

1 Like

If we only had a button…

“If there was a button here and if you pressed on it, Trump would die dead [sic]– would you push it or not,” Der Spiegel asked.

“I would, for the safety of humanity. It has nothing to do with my personal opinion of his face or his family, but in the interest of humanity I would push,” Morrissey said.

download (3)

2 Likes

This is getting good.

2 Likes

No call to boycott his DC concert Thursday. Those trumpsters are really slacking off.

1 Like

I’m surprised that anybody would show up in the first place. He seems to be hell bent on pissing people off.

Seriously, who listens to this guy anymore?

6 Likes

Even money launderers in Panama are avoiding the Trump name/brand like it’s the plague

WASHINGTON (AP) — Owners of the Trump International Hotel in Panama are working to strip President Donald Trump’s name from the 70-story building and fire the hotel management company run by Trump’s family.

The property once paid at least $32 million to associate with Trump.

The decision was described by hotel unit investors to The Associated Press.

Despite lavish amenities, the tower on Panama’s waterfront has struggled with poor occupancy. The Trump Organization says in a statement to the AP the property is doing well compared with peers and that Trump has an enforceable contract to run the hotel.

Owners of apartments and hotel units at the property have previously alleged problems with Trump’s management. They removed Trump’s management firm from other building administrative posts in 2015.

2 Likes

Holy shit! I did not see that. Well, I guess he still has the emos.

2 Likes

That’s basically been his schtick for the past 20 years or so.

I mean, I loved The Smiths in spite of (or perhaps because of) Morrissey’s insufferabeness, but since then he’s just morphed into full on “I will piss you off just because I have a platform and can” trolley mode.

2 Likes

Even back in the day, Morrissey’s main role was to distract the press so that Johnny Marr could get on with it. The Smiths were about the music, not the vocal.

1 Like
8 Likes
2 Likes

So few demonstrating the worst tax bill in history. WTF? Where is everybody?

4 Likes