A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Man, that would hurt.

I hope this gets traction.

7 Likes

Spring break in Mexico instead?

2 Likes

"Bank of America thinks that servicing these manufacturers may not be consistent with its Responsible Growth strategy, which calls for “addressing the challenges of our time.”

“Through our strategy of responsible growth, we are driving the economy in sustainable ways—helping to create jobs, develop communities, foster economic mobility and address society’s biggest challenges around the world—while managing risk and providing a return to our clients and our business.” -BOA

Since when do banks have hearts?

4 Likes

When Bank of Fucking America (it works as both an infixated intensifier and a description!) says your business is toxic, you may in fact have a reputation problem.

10 Likes

Tonight, I have a very special surprise in store for those are working hard to oppose the NRA in the recent weeks across the interwebs and I need BoingBoing readers’ help to spread the word to them about this find.

Remember a few days ago I posted a tweet made by tizzyworman about an letter that was sent out by someone who works in the NRA that included a email address and a phone number.

Well, I stumbled across something a thousand times cooler than the email address of a random NRA employee. Take a guess of what I found… breathes in slowly

I FOUND MOTHER FUCKING WAYNE LAPIERRE’S NRA EMAIL ADDRESS, BUSINESS PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS ALONG WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS NAMING SCHEME THE NRA USES FOR THEIR BUSINESS EMAILS!!!

And you can thank the fine folks on a pro-gun message board who carelessly left all that contact info on it when they’re having a freaking hissy fit about NRA being iffy on bump stocks back in october. So with no further delay…

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
Business Phone: (703)267-1020
Business Fax: (703) 267-3989
Email: wlapierre(at)nrahq(dot)org

Christopher W Cox
Executive Director of the NRA Institute for Legislative Action
Business Phone: 703-267-1250
Email: ccox(at)nrahq(dot)org

NRA Board of Directors
nrabod(at)nrahq(dot)org
(703)267-1021

I had to replace the "at"s and "dot"s so avoid pingbacks.

Need a further confirmation that Wayne’s email is legit? I googled “wlapierre” and ran across a carelessly posted pdf of a letter Wayne sent to the National Fraternal Order Of Police from 2009 that included his email address, business phone and fax number on the organization’s website https://www.fop.net/publications/archives/letters/2009_0730.pdf

Erm, whoops :joy:

The AR15 forum posters also described how the NRA picks out email addresses

Email addresses follow a naming convention (first letter of first name followed by last name @ nrahq.org

So going by that system Grover Norquist’s email username is “gnorquist”, Ted Nugent’s is “tnugent” and Tom Selleck’s is “tselleck”. Going by this system i’m assuming Dana Loesch’s is “dloesch” haha.

Here’s a link to the forum post in question>>> How to directly contact the Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, and NRA Board of Directors - Page 1 - AR15.COM

This info has only been shared on pro-gun sites so far and i’m guessing they’re starting to realize people who oppose the NRA use the internet and google the past few days rotlmfao. You guys might want to save this info before they realize this is where it came from before they delete the thread or make it private.

Please, I beg of you BoingBoing readers… spread word of this info and AR15 forum thread to the NRA opponents you know. MAKE THIS SHIT GO VIRAL! Let’s give another reason to make tomorrow memorable for the students returning to class in Parkland.

9 Likes

Bravo! Good work.

1 Like

Domain Name: NRAHQˌORG
Creation Date: 1997-11-20T05:00:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-19T05:00:00Z
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC

Why would the NRA hide behind a Domains By Proxy registration?

It’s not like finding their business address is hard.

1 Like
4 Likes
8 Likes

Now here’s somebody who can affect the mom and pop guns, bait, and ammo shops:

tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf

Well, not the bait.

6 Likes

They had a few of the protesters on the local news this morning. They seemed very proud to have stood up to Nazis. And they should be.

10 Likes

Good.

6 Likes

I’d be amazed if she got as much as a slap on the wrist.

5 Likes

“Removal is the only penalty authorized for violation of the Hatch Act, under 5 U.S.C.S. § 1505. The Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) has plenary jurisdiction under § 1505 to determine after a hearing whether the violation warrants the removal of the officer or employee from his office or employment.” -uslegal

Odds are that she’ll get a spanking that she will enjoy and will never leave.

conway2

1 Like

That photo made me think of Madame, Wayland Flowers’ famous television puppet from the 1980s.

If it’s an ad hominem attack, it’s an ad hominem attack. But evidently I am not the first to make the comparison:

Speaking of Madame, as much as I otherwise couldn’t stand being in the 6th grade, I am grateful to have been at just the right point on the space-time continuum where/when I was privileged to witness this meeting:

4 Likes

Without googling first, is that… Wendy O Williams?!?

On Solid Gold???

5 Likes

Yes, and yes.

If it hadn’t been for Solid Gold I might never have heard of the Plasmatics. (I would’ve probably ended up reading about 'em, but that episode remains the first and last time I ever saw or heard them perform.)

Like my daughter told me recently, “the world is weird.”

5 Likes

I watched that show faithfully as a kid, (because my mom did) and somehow, we completely missed that episode.

Smart kid, though that’s a major understatement.

4 Likes

It would’ve been fall 1981.

Thanks! Here’s the actual context of that comment:

Daughter, walking with me on an errand: “Why did someone leave all these boxes by the curb?”
Me, pointing a few feet away: “I don’t know, why did someone leave his skivvies on the ground?”
Daughter, unamused: “The world is weird.”

4 Likes

I was 6 then; that may have had something to do with it.

5 Likes