A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

11 Likes

Hey Sarah, Stephen and Kirstjen:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Update: Tom Arnold may be off his rocker. Cohen claimed Arnold just did a selfie with him.

2 Likes

Good; we need new protest music.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thread:

12 Likes

Ink-stained wretches. :wink:

2 Likes

“I do not believe that Trump administration officials should be able to live their lives in peace and affluence while they inflict serious harms on large portions of the American population. Not being able to go to restaurants and attend parties and be celebrated is just the minimum baseline here. These people, who are pushing America merrily down the road to fascism and white nationalism, are delusional if they do not think that the backlash is going to get much worse.
Wait until the recession comes. Wait until Trump starts a war. Wait until the racism this administration is stoking begins to explode into violence more frequently. Read a fucking history book. Read a recent history book.”

Stop working for this man. Stop enabling him. Stop assisting him. Start fighting him. The people who are responsible for what is happening are not going to get out of this with their happy, wealthy, ‘respectable’ lives unscathed.

9 Likes

I found a Pogo story online. Last read it over 40 years ago, but remembered it vividly.

Rejecting those who cloak themselves in hate.

7 Likes
8 Likes

That’s a very nice gesture. Shame the Republicans in the House have no shame and will probably not even allow this bill to get to the floor for a vote.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Keep this in mind, people:

10 Likes
11 Likes

The new face of Hope:

8 Likes

Is it too early for #Ocasio2028?

6 Likes

If the American people decide to still have Presidents under whatever Constitution is in place in 2028, then I heartily endorse this nomination. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sirota confirmed:

6 Likes
5 Likes