A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

10 Likes

If this turns out to be true then bravo pranksters

2 Likes

Hmm. If true, there’s a problem: Will the Trump supporters who are taking it seriously ever realize that they’ve been pranked?

2 Likes

They are talking about boomers in the meme sense on /pol/

The news should just not dip into 4chan and play into their hands. QAnon was treated 100% serious on /pol/ by the usual suspects forever - the storm’s coming shit bled out everywhere. Now the same people are onto a new meme and denying they ever jumped onto the Q one.

1 Like

Outside D.C.

“If you can’t make it to Washington D.C. on August 10-12, take to the streets wherever you are. We call on our comrades to organize demonstrations and other actions for the night of August 12. Occupy an ICE office, shut down a police station, or demonstrate at the home of a local racist, ICE agent, or prison profiteer.”

Outside the United States

“If you are living outside the US, you can take action at US embassies, borders, or other symbols of colonial power. Our allegiance is not to “making America great again,” but to all of humanity and the planet.”

6 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

Some light at the end of the tunnel?

7 Likes

“First time a senior Trump campaign official has confessed to a crime on the stand.” and most certainly NOT the last time.

9 Likes

This thing/maybe prank has gotten so out of hand, the russians might have stepped in to try to quell it :rofl:

Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.

“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”

9 Likes

Trump voters look crazy?

7 Likes

Party whose grip on power is fueled by selling snake oil is shocked to find that they’re losing their market to a better salesman.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Really good comic / lesson on contacting elected officials: http://lawsandsausagescomic.com/comic/401

And another on impeachment: http://lawsandsausagescomic.com/comic/301

6 Likes

Like they need any help with that…

8 Likes

Danny O’Connor -D 30,444 55%

Troy Balderson -R 24,134 46%

Gonna be a squeaker

4 Likes

So now, they are saying that O’Connor has pulled it out and won? This morning, Balderson was ahead by like 1700 votes.

2 Likes

WTF?

When I checked this morning they had called it for Balderson; now they’re saying it’s “too close to call”???

2 Likes

Well, of course, they have to go and change more votes for Balderson now! /s

But seriously, I hope O’Connor does win. It will make it easier for him to win again in the fall.

3 Likes

The usual pattern is that the Republican will win the absentees, the Democrat the provisionals (the latter depending on how honest the election office is). I don’t think we’ll know the actual outcome of the race for days, or even weeks.

3 Likes