A Round Up of Resistance to Trump (Part 1)

Hence very energetic drives here to get people registered.

3 Likes

This is apparently a real thing.

Note that you can buy FOUR of them and make a nice maximum-security jail for Donald.

5 Likes

Nonononono, no contaminating Legos (even in cheap knockoff form) with trumpian filth. This is a sacred ground of childhood, mine and my children’s. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

6 Likes

Did you drop this?
feminism
:wink:

3 Likes

This looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

No, Trump is safe on the outside of the walls with all his fascist supporters. It’s all the dangerous people who are inside the jail.

We had better not explain the issues of defining inside and outside on a sphere to them, just to be on the safe (in)side.

4 Likes

This is significant.

5 Likes

I really wish people would stop giving Flake press for the principled stands he promises to make. They never pan out.

6 Likes

It’s inconsequential either way, he’s gone in a couple of months, and even today they don’t need him to push anyone through.

Flake is full of shit. This is what he does.

Hot air has more weight than any statement he makes.

7 Likes

We need more RESIST in this thread, STAT.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Wait…

7 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Yes, Virginia, there is a Blue Wave.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Yeah…”early” has never stopped the occasional dumbass from trying that ice out any time in the past. Oh, Twin Cities, you really do breed some special snowflakes. :joy:

5 Likes
11 Likes

NPR interviewed his friend a while back, and he noted his so-called football record TWICE in the interview as proof of him being good a administering the justice department…

7 Likes